Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Big Thank You To Eric

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Big Thank You To Eric Empty
PostSubject: A Big Thank You To Eric   A Big Thank You To Eric EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 am

Eric I just want to say thank you for all your time and effort in making those tutorials that you have posted. They are a valuable instrument to those of us that are too dense to figure it out on our own.

I know your time is valuable so again thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your effort does not go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Eric   A Big Thank You To Eric EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Eric I just want to say thank you for all your time and effort in making those tutorials that you have posted. They are a valuable instrument to those of us that are too dense to figure it out on our own.

I know your time is valuable so again thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your effort does not go unnoticed.

Thanks but I enjoyed it. I'm retired now and it gives me something to do besides cleaning the house Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Eric   A Big Thank You To Eric EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 am

I have a question about the tutorials, on these forums as well as the PDF all videos posted show up completely white although on this forum you can see a vague image, almost like a ghost. YouTube comes out normally and so does other videos, only on this forum and the PDF forum do I see a ghost video. What gives?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Eric   A Big Thank You To Eric EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:24 am

Johndough wrote:
I have a question about the tutorials, on these forums as well as the PDF all videos posted show up completely white although on this forum you can see a vague image, almost like a ghost. YouTube comes out normally and so does other videos, only on this forum and the PDF forum do I see a ghost video. What gives?

JD, I haven't seen that. They're a little small in the embedded versions but are visible on my iPad and laptop. I'll see if I can replicate the problem. Have you tried to view them on a different computer with the same results? Have you found any unusual video setting(s) on your computer?

Is there a way to increase contrast on your video display?

I'm really at a loss to explain what the problem is, JD.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Eric   A Big Thank You To Eric EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:21 am

Eric, it was my browser. I was using IE and when I went to Mozilla the videos worked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Eric   A Big Thank You To Eric Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Thank You To Eric
Page 1 of 1