Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  hrc steps in it again.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: hrc steps in it again.....   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:23 am

the VA situation has been "overblown" and is not as "widespread"....

Try explaining that to the families of deceased veterans that died while waiting for treatment...These comments from what some people consider an intelligent individual?....Arrogance or Incompetence?....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:51 am

Of course now her campaign staff are lying and saying her comments were "misinterpreted". That will satisfy the ignorant, low information voters who want her but not convince a single person who has factual knowledge of the many problems with the VA system.

Farm Animal Billary is so out of touch with reality she must be on LSD.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:05 am

nochain wrote:
Of course now her campaign staff are lying and saying her comments were "misinterpreted". That will satisfy the ignorant, low information voters who want her but not convince a single person who has factual knowledge of the many problems with the VA system.

Farm Animal Billary is so out of touch with reality she must be on LSD.


Watched the interview...unedited and she said what was reported.... Well....unless those pesky republican right-wing conspirators entered the msnbc studios and 'edited' her statements...If she's claiming it was 'misinterpreted'...the interview was on msnbc [is that really a credible network?] and there's not a possibility of there being any kind of criticism....

But you are correct....the same people that recognize that she's a liar and untrustworthy will show their intelligence and say...but I'll vote for her....and then bitch about government being corrupt....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:23 am

HRC just can't stop lying. She is just hoping she can lie, stall, dance around, obfuscate, and point fingers until after the election.

Washington Post Fact Checker gives her another 3 pinocchios



Hillary Clinton’s claim that 90 percent of her emails were ‘in the system’


The Pinocchio Test

"Clinton clearly erred in saying that the “90 to 95 percent” figure was from the State Department. This is her own staff’s calculation, and she should correct the record.

While not all of the e-mails she submitted to the State Department have been released, what has been made available so far suggests that a substantial majority are to and from at least one “state.gov” e-mail address. It is not an unreasonable assumption that these e-mails are contained somewhere within the bowels of the State Department. But Clinton cannot make a definitive statement and certainly cannot attribute that to the State Department.

In the interest of precision, Clinton would do better to say that “my staff has calculated that 90 percent were sent to or from a state.gov e-mail address” rather than “90 percent were already in the system.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/09/hillary-clintons-claim-that-90-percent-of-her-emails-were-in-the-system/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_factchecker-clinton-325am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:30 am

nochain wrote:
HRC just can't stop lying. She is just hoping she can lie, stall, dance around, obfuscate, and point fingers until after the election.

Washington Post Fact Checker gives her another 3 pinocchios



Hillary Clinton’s claim that 90 percent of her emails were ‘in the system’


The Pinocchio Test

"Clinton clearly erred in saying that the “90 to 95 percent” figure was from the State Department. This is her own staff’s calculation, and she should correct the record.

While not all of the e-mails she submitted to the State Department have been released, what has been made available so far suggests that a substantial majority are to and from at least one “state.gov” e-mail address. It is not an unreasonable assumption that these e-mails are contained somewhere within the bowels of the State Department. But Clinton cannot make a definitive statement and certainly cannot attribute that to the State Department.

In the interest of precision, Clinton would do better to say that “my staff has calculated that 90 percent were sent to or from a state.gov e-mail address” rather than “90 percent were already in the system.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/09/hillary-clintons-claim-that-90-percent-of-her-emails-were-in-the-system/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_factchecker-clinton-325am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Also nice that she found the time to go meet with Michael Brown's mother and promise that if she's elected there will be a change in policing policies....???....The policing policies worked as they should have in this incident with the exception that the officer [Lewis] lost his job....There was no---Hands up Don't Shoot....Not shot in the back and/or from a distance...and Wasn't surrendering when shot....He DID rob a convenience store....assault the owner....and attack a law enforcement officer....This isn't opinion....facts and evidence proven in this case is still being ignored and aside from the current administration sending representatives to a thugs funeral now a presidential candidate shows her true side as she ignores the facts/evidence and promises changes to policing.....How about changes to thuggery and thuggish behavior?....But really no one should be surprised by hrc...whether it's the 90% of her e-mails lie....blaming a video for the Benghazi attack....or blaming policing....a liar will support lies....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:11 am

I remember her saying that she had applied to the military too... similar to the BIG carson story. Ofcourse that isn't news... it's only a main steam media issue if it's a pub.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:30 am

PkrBum wrote:
I remember her saying that she had applied to the military too... similar to the BIG carson story. Ofcourse that isn't news... it's only  a main steam media issue if it's a pub.

That lie was amazing, she said Marines and years later Slick Willy said she tried to join the Army. Her whole life is a lie but liberals eat it up with a spoon because she has a "D" after her name. Sheeple.....

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 am

PkrBum wrote:
I remember her saying that she had applied to the military too... similar to the BIG carson story. Ofcourse that isn't news... it's only  a main steam media issue if it's a pub.

Or landed under fire in Bosnia.....never happened... Maybe Brian Williams was with her.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 am

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
I remember her saying that she had applied to the military too... similar to the BIG carson story. Ofcourse that isn't news... it's only  a main steam media issue if it's a pub.

That lie was amazing, she said Marines and years later Slick Willy said she tried to join the Army. Her whole life is a lie but liberals eat it up with a spoon because she has a "D" after her name. Sheeple.....


I remember Bubba saying he "loathed" the military....protested against the US Military on foreign soil....and he like the cowh had to be shown how to salute....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hrc steps in it again.....   

Back to top Go down
 
hrc steps in it again.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: