Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I guess a neurosurgeon doesn't have time to read the Constitution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

I guess a neurosurgeon doesn't have time to read the Constitution Empty
PostSubject: I guess a neurosurgeon doesn't have time to read the Constitution   I guess a neurosurgeon doesn't have time to read the Constitution EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 pm

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/files/2015/10/Carsoncensor1.png

Ben Carson promises to censor Liberal Speech on College campuses but will not do the same for conservative speech. I guess he doesn't believe in free speech at all. I know, according to the PNJ just this morning, that he believes that if a 12 year old girl is raped and impregnated by her father she should be forced to bring the baby to term.

I hear he's now beating out Trump.

He won't win the election either. With statements like those on the record, he won't get 35% of the vote.

Republicans better rethink their front runner one more time.
Back to top Go down

I guess a neurosurgeon doesn't have time to read the Constitution
Page 1 of 1