Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  OMG...LOL!!!!!.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 am

Hrc........"Jail would have been right for Kim Davis"...[The Kentucky Clerk of the Court]

Sometimes....you couldn't make this stuff up to write.....

Hrc----the champion for justice?... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:43 am

Plus the fact she did go to jail. I'm thinking jail would be a great place for Farm Animal Billary....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 am

nochain wrote:
Plus the fact she did go to jail. I'm thinking jail would be a great place for Farm Animal Billary....

She spent what....three days or more in jail for contempt of court?.....There aren't enough prisons in the US for all the politicians that are or have been in contempt....

Ms. Davis should have been fired for not fulfilling her oath/obligations to Uphold the Laws....NOW...If only all those from the cowh down that did the same thing on a much larger scale on immigration....She picked and chose which law(s) she would follow and received swift punishment....Others chose which laws to not enforce...and are still employed and received no punishment or scrutiny.....Sad when we hold a Clerk of the Court to higher standards.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Plus the fact she did go to jail. I'm thinking jail would be a great place for Farm Animal Billary....

      She spent what....three days or more in jail for contempt of court?.....There aren't enough prisons in the US for all the politicians that are or have been in contempt....

       Ms. Davis should have been fired for not fulfilling her oath/obligations to Uphold the Laws....NOW...If only all those from the cowh down that did the same thing on a much larger scale on immigration....She picked and chose which law(s) she would follow and received swift punishment....Others chose which laws to not enforce...and are still employed and received no punishment or scrutiny.....Sad when we hold a Clerk of the Court to higher standards.....

Well you have to keep the LGBTUNADGREYUNBVFREQADPLIKJJNBV crowd happy!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:40 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Plus the fact she did go to jail. I'm thinking jail would be a great place for Farm Animal Billary....

      She spent what....three days or more in jail for contempt of court?.....There aren't enough prisons in the US for all the politicians that are or have been in contempt....

       Ms. Davis should have been fired for not fulfilling her oath/obligations to Uphold the Laws....NOW...If only all those from the cowh down that did the same thing on a much larger scale on immigration....She picked and chose which law(s) she would follow and received swift punishment....Others chose which laws to not enforce...and are still employed and received no punishment or scrutiny.....Sad when we hold a Clerk of the Court to higher standards.....

Well you have to keep the LGBTUNADGREYUNBVFREQADPLIKJJNBV crowd happy!

Were you a cryptologic linguist?.....Not even going to attempt to decipher....
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 am

nochain wrote:

Well you have to keep the LGBTUNADGREYUNBVFREQADPLIKJJNBV crowd happy!


Dang!  Broke my wee widdle head on that one...




Smug clerk should be returned to the clink... the way she changed the forms to remove county identification info in an effort to invalidate the forms.  (Removing her name and signature block would have been okay, I guess.)

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 am

She has a right to her beliefs but she also had a job to do whether she liked it or not. If she had such strong feelings she should have simply resigned.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:57 am

Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:

Well you have to keep the LGBTUNADGREYUNBVFREQADPLIKJJNBV crowd happy!


Dang!  Broke my wee widdle head on that one...






Sorry, the acronym gets longer every day so I just threw a few more letters in just in case. I think this is the latest:

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, and Ally (LGBTQIA)

They've got just about everything covered except hetero's and amoebas.
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:29 am

No biggie. I thought that the letters after the LGBT were bullcrap, put there in jest.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:03 pm

I worry that the Republicans' investigation of Planned Parenthood will waste time and money that could be used investigating Benghazi. - Andy Borowitz
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:47 am

Eric wrote:
No biggie.  I thought that the letters after the LGBT were bullcrap, put there in jest.

I knew they stood for something.....but only in the mind of 'nochain' was there an explanation......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:48 am

nochain wrote:
She has a right to her beliefs but she also had a job to do whether she liked it or not. If she had such strong feelings she should have simply resigned.

And when resigning wasn't an option....she should have been fired.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....   

Back to top Go down
 
OMG...LOL!!!!!.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: