Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

PostSubject: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:36 am

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Since it's dated July 2014 and the Sierra Club hasn't assassinated him it looks like another fake meme. That would be impossible anyway.

"Occupy Democrats" LOL - the nonworking, unwashed pigs who trashed every protest area they "occupied" while crying they deserved the rich mans stuff.
Back to top Go down
polecat

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:20 pm

Nothing but a box with a X in it on this end Eric... but this is probably true

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:24 am

nochain wrote:
Since it's dated July 2014 and the Sierra Club hasn't assassinated him it looks like another fake meme. That would be impossible anyway.

"Occupy Democrats" LOL - the nonworking, unwashed pigs who trashed every protest area they "occupied" while crying they deserved the rich mans stuff.

Well if you can't believe the 'Occupy Democrats'.........Even with all the negative remarks/articles etc., about the Tea Party...I'd much rather be around Tea Party Members over the Occupy Democrats!...'Unwashed pigs'----you're being kind this morning....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   

Back to top Go down

Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: