Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Non-Aggression Principle - RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

The Non-Aggression Principle - RP Empty
PostSubject: The Non-Aggression Principle - RP   The Non-Aggression Principle - RP EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 am

The non-aggression principle.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/article-archives/ron-paul-the-non-aggression-principle-can-save-us

I wish there were more politicians who talked plain sense. Well, he's retired now, but still.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: The Non-Aggression Principle - RP   The Non-Aggression Principle - RP EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:11 am

Sooo true. For us to create a vacuum of power in those middle east countries is reckless... if not criminal. Ron used to rail against our military build up... the constitution specifically speaks to this. We shall not maintain a standing army. That didn't mean no level of readiness or abandoning common sense.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: The Non-Aggression Principle - RP   The Non-Aggression Principle - RP EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:19 am

Yep. As we prepare to elect another president, I continue to read Ron Paul's writings and wish that we had elected him, that we would or could. But Rand is growing on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Non-Aggression Principle - RP   The Non-Aggression Principle - RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Non-Aggression Principle - RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: