Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Billary gets busted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:38 am

nochain wrote:
The Billary loyalists are spinning this so hard they are going to screw themselves into the ground. If email traffic wasn't classified and should have been then what does that say about Billary's managerial capability? She is an incompetent.

"Roughly 150 of 7,000 soon-to-be-released pages of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails contain information that is currently classified, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said Monday.

“We have upgraded a number of these,” Toner told reporters during the department’s daily briefing .
“We look at these emails and we upgrade them as necessary as we see fit,” he added. “We stand by our position that the information we upgraded was not marked classified at the time it was sent.”

The 9 p.m. Monday evening release — which will happen when most eyes are averted from the news — is not an effort to evade scrutiny, Toner maintained. Instead, it’s merely a function of the work involved in making sure that none of the emails contain information that should be redacted.

“It’s because we’re getting these emails back from, as I said, an interganecy review,” he said. “We’re compiling them, we’re actually loading them online... It just takes a long time.”

“The goal is we do a thorough scrub on whether these need to be redacted,” Toner added.

The department’s release of the 7,000 new pages means that the government will have released 25 percent of Clinton’s entire email traffic, Toner said. The department is under a court-mandated deadline to release its full collection of 55,000 pages of Clinton emails by Jan. 29, 2016.

Clinton has been under intensifying scrutiny over her email use, and the revelations that dozens of her messages may have included information that should have been classified.

Both Clinton’s presidential campaign and the State Department have maintained that no information was ever marked as classified or should have been marked as classified at the time it was sent. The inspector general for the nation’s 17 federal intelligence agencies, however, has disagreed, and said that some of the emails contained information that should have been protected from the moment they were sent.  

The fallout from the revelations have created a major headache for Clinton’s White House campaign, which has struggled to respond."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/252348-about-150-new-clinton-emails-contain-classified-info

What's amazing is that the folks at the top of the chains of command in a leadership position are getting more consideration in their ____ups pertaining to sensitive/classified information over those that error but are at the opposite (wrong) end of the food chain...Those at the lower levels make an error and there are no excuses and no explanations accepted and they are held accountable/responsible for their actions....In this case the leader(?) of the State Department has exercised far more than "bad decisions" and yet this has once again has turned into legal speak that the Clintons have been famous for like the definition of 'is is.....and throw in a little of that 'right-wing conspiracy rhetoric and she's got the built in defense that is afforded to get the Clinton's through perjury and now classified e-mail mess... Meanwhile at the other end of the food chain....wonder how many careers have been ruined for far less?....

When the first two words associated with her are....'LIAR' and 'UNTRUSTWORTHY' there's a problem and then compound that problem with those that associate those words with her say....but I still support her and will vote for her...Like the saying says...You Can't Fix Stupid....
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 am

In a Jan. 3 2010 email Hillary asked a staffer what time Parks and Recreation and The Good Wife aired.
Thank God for fox investigations.
JF
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:18 am

Well at least Billary is a consistent lying idiot by surrounding herself with fellow idiots - and liars.

"Clinton aide says he doesn’t know what 'wiped' server means"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/252686-clinton-aide-says-he-doesnt-know-what-wiped-means



Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:37 am

nochain wrote:
Well at least Billary is a consistent lying idiot by surrounding herself with fellow idiots - and liars.

"Clinton aide says he doesn’t know what 'wiped' server means"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/252686-clinton-aide-says-he-doesnt-know-what-wiped-means




First she said....the server was the former president's...installed/maintained/protected by the Secret Service

Now....Her IT man has said he installed the server and with take the 5th in testimony about this matter....

Then she said....the deleted e-mails (hundreds to thousands) were personal and most correspondence with her husband

Days Later....The former president said he's maybe sent two e-mails in his life.....

But as she would later add....this is nothing but political attacks and she and Bill have been used to these right-wing politicians going after them.....

Are these the same right-wingers that planted the stain on the blue dress?....Now they forced her to have a private server as Sec of State and placed classified material on her server?.... She and the cowh probably have more than one thing in common....but they're both never at fault...responsible....and/or accountable for anything that is questioned or challenged...And should either be questioned or challenged then you're a 'racist'...'racially motivated' or in her case.....you're accused of waging a war on women.....Examples of two individuals that have never held a job outside of the government and are out of touch with reality....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 pm

You know that poor IT dude didn't do anything he wasn't ordered to do.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 am

polecat wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
How would you feel if Hillary's e-mails had YOUR bank account, credit card, or other numbers in them instead of top secret things??

Fine
Apparently it has been wiped clean according to fox so all my stuff would be ok.

Please tell me about all the ''TOP SECRET THINGS'' they found.

Great question but don't expect an answer....

Here's an answer:

"Report: Clinton had two 'top secret' emails on server"

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s personal email server hosted two “top secret” emails, according to a new report.
“A special intelligence review finished on Monday has concluded that the messages held the nation’s highest classification of government intelligence when the former secretary of State received them in 2009 and 2011, The New York Times reported.
The newspaper said that the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency conducted the review earlier this week. Their findings echo similar conclusions made by the inspector general during its review of Clinton’s records at State, it added.
The Times reported that one of messages contains information about North Korea’s nuclear program.
Voter concerns about Clinton’s server are gradually eroding support for her 2016 presidential campaign across multiple national polls.
Clinton vowed on Monday that she would not apologize for using the server.
“What I did was allowed,” she told The Associated Press in Iowa.
The former first lady additionally pushed back against charges that the controversy is hurting her 2016 presidential campaign.
"I have worked really hard this summer, sticking to my game plan about how I wanted to sort of reintroduce myself to the American people."
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/252888-report-clinton-had-two-top-secret-emails-on-server

Billary is a hypocritical liar.

"Washington (CNN)The U.S. ambassador who resigned his post in 2012 amidst official criticism that he used a private email account for official business told CNN Friday that he was "very surprised" to learn that his boss at the time, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, had been doing essentially the same thing at the same time.

"I was very surprised to learn of the double standard," former Ambassador to Kenya and Air Force General Scott Gration told CNN."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-ambassador/

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:43 am

nochain wrote:
polecat wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
How would you feel if Hillary's e-mails had YOUR bank account, credit card, or other numbers in them instead of top secret things??

Fine
Apparently it has been wiped clean according to fox so all my stuff would be ok.

Please tell me about all the ''TOP SECRET THINGS'' they found.

Great question but don't expect an answer....

Here's an answer:

"Report: Clinton had two 'top secret' emails on server"

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s personal email server hosted two “top secret” emails, according to a new report.
“A special intelligence review finished on Monday has concluded that the messages held the nation’s highest classification of government intelligence when the former secretary of State received them in 2009 and 2011, The New York Times reported.
The newspaper said that the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency conducted the review earlier this week. Their findings echo similar conclusions made by the inspector general during its review of Clinton’s records at State, it added.
The Times reported that one of messages contains information about North Korea’s nuclear program.
Voter concerns about Clinton’s server are gradually eroding support for her 2016 presidential campaign across multiple national polls.
Clinton vowed on Monday that she would not apologize for using the server.
“What I did was allowed,” she told The Associated Press in Iowa.
The former first lady additionally pushed back against charges that the controversy is hurting her 2016 presidential campaign.
"I have worked really hard this summer, sticking to my game plan about how I wanted to sort of reintroduce myself to the American people."
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/252888-report-clinton-had-two-top-secret-emails-on-server

Billary is a hypocritical liar.

"Washington (CNN)The U.S. ambassador who resigned his post in 2012 amidst official criticism that he used a private email account for official business told CNN Friday that he was "very surprised" to learn that his boss at the time, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, had been doing essentially the same thing at the same time.

"I was very surprised to learn of the double standard," former Ambassador to Kenya and Air Force General Scott Gration told CNN."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-ambassador/


Oh.....those two top secret e-mails...At some point in time you'd think that even the most hard core partisan hacks would eventually come to the conclusion that there is something wrong here and this isn't the evil right-wing republicans to blame....this falls right on hrc and no one else....Even at the darkest hour of the Nixon Administration there had to be republicans that actually took it upon themselves to tell the president that it was time to go....is there a democrat of democrats that would dare approach hrc?....

In Cleveland she demanded that attendees to one of her functions sign a 'Loyalty Pledge' in order to attend...in the pledge they promise to vote for hrc.....There may be some similarities to the paranoia and out of control character between hrc and Richard Nixon.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am

But she said on Monday she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while she was secretary of state, because “what I did was allowed”.

Repeat it enough and it becomes believable.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Eric wrote:
But she said on Monday she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while she was secretary of state, because “what I did was allowed”.

Repeat it enough and it becomes believable.

Of course it was unacceptable for the Ambassador that was forced to resign for doing far less of the same thing as Billary. It just proves what a hypocrite she is as well as a liar.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:49 pm

I always enjoy it when someone asks a question on the forum and when provided a direct answer they don't like won't even say thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jake92



Posts : 1506
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 66
Location : Pensaclola, FL

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:26 pm

One big thing is that I bet the only things released to the media about this atory are what the govt wants you to hear..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:25 am

nochain wrote:
I always enjoy it when someone asks a question on the forum and when provided a direct answer they don't like won't even say thanks!

Believe the poster in question already knows the answer and yet when provided with the answer either will not respond and/or post something that has nothing to do with the subject in order to kill the thread or conversation....Liberal Logic 101...You really didn't expect a 'thanks' did you?....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:33 am

Jake92 wrote:
One big thing is that I bet the only things released to the media about this atory are what the govt wants you to hear..

So you believe that the FBI and/or the DOJ may be dragging their feet in doing any competent investigation?...Wouldn't be a stretch to believe that considering others involved in this type of subject matter seem to have been dealt with in a faster manner....Gen Petraeus' case for example....One of the top secret e-mails was about N. Korea's nuclear program...and Hilbilly [using new term as suggested] didn't know?....And she wants to be potus?.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

Results will come out right after the election.

It takes time to do a thorough job, y'know.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92



Posts : 1506
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 66
Location : Pensaclola, FL

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 pm

If convicted and sentenced before Obama is out, he would pardon her and the others from his own party.. Let them take long enough to convict then that they will serve at least 4 yrs..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:02 am

Eric wrote:
Results will come out right after the election.

It takes time to do a thorough job, y'know.

It will be interesting.....if as reported Pagliano [Clinton IT Staffer] said he wants immunity to testify about the server and it's content....Can't see a need for not testifying if nothing was done wrong and/or there was nothing on the server that would be classified...but to either take the 5th or ask for immunity would certainly lead people to believe that things weren't on the up and up as hrc would like us to believe...Give him immunity for his testimony...doubt that he's the target of any investigations....

Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:19 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:
Results will come out right after the election.

It takes time to do a thorough job, y'know.

    It will be interesting.....if as reported Pagliano [Clinton IT Staffer] said he wants immunity to testify about the server and it's content....Can't see a need for not testifying if nothing was done wrong and/or there was nothing on the server that would be classified...but to either take the 5th or ask for immunity would certainly lead people to believe that things weren't on the up and up as hrc would like us to believe...Give him immunity for his testimony...doubt that he's the target of any investigations...

I agree. He's the small fish (to fry).

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92



Posts : 1506
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 66
Location : Pensaclola, FL

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am

But I wonder how many of those "small fish" connected with the Clintons are dead from mysterious causes and long buried BEFORE the truth came out or they could testify.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:12 am

Jake92 wrote:
But I wonder how many of those "small fish" connected with the Clintons are dead from mysterious causes and long buried BEFORE the truth came out or they could testify.

If I were Pagliano ...I'd be very CAUTIOUS!....Although at this point and time [pun intended] really doubt that the democrats would or could ask or expect her to step aside for the good of the party it this staffer confirms that she had/knew about the top secret material on her private server...Further would have no confidence in this DOJ to actually conduct a competent investigation....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:07 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
But I wonder how many of those "small fish" connected with the Clintons are dead from mysterious causes and long buried BEFORE the truth came out or they could testify.

    If I were Pagliano ...I'd be very CAUTIOUS!....Although at this point and time [pun intended] really doubt that the democrats would or could ask or expect her to step aside for the good of the party it this staffer confirms that she had/knew about the top secret material on her private server...Further would have no confidence in this DOJ to actually conduct a competent investigation....

Under this fake administration the DOJ should really be called the Department of Selective Justice (DOSJ)
Back to top Go down
Jake92



Posts : 1506
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 66
Location : Pensaclola, FL

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:50 am

Does Pagano have a top secret clearance??? Did he have it BEFORE he worked on her computer??? If not, then she gave away secrets and should be tried as a spy...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

There are alot of questions along that line. She had staff pour over them all to determine whether they were work or private. What were their clearances? We also know that blumenthal turned over 15 emails that hillary did not. Then she copied the server to a thumb drive... gave a copy to her lawyer (who apparently did seek the appropriate clearance). She then transfered to server to the third party it company... which we have no idea of clearance. They then copied the data to their server... and then erased the server... and claims to have overwritten their copy. IF they had clearance... they certainly would've needed authorization to perform the things they did. They regs and laws are very clear... and that doesn't even consider the classification of individual emails. But I have no delusion that justice will be done under this administration... it hasn't been in numerous other instances. The pattern has been to parse statements... obfuscate the message... obstruct inquiry and investigation... then claim they complied fully with an overburdensome right of the public to have accountability from our govt.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:09 pm

When in the Navy I had a TS/SCI clearance. If I had done even some of the things Billary has done I would have been court-martialed. The pre-clearance instructions are quite clear. She must be a total dummy to not know the rules. And some pin heads think she ought to be in charge of the farm? She wouldn't even make a good farm animal.

Back to top Go down
Jake92



Posts : 1506
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 66
Location : Pensaclola, FL

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:18 pm

She belongs in prison for a long time...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:51 am

Jake92 wrote:
She belongs in prison for a long time...

BUT now she's quoting Scriptures and promising to be 'nicer' to the media!....Again after reading 'nochain's' post....how many individuals that actually may have made an honest mistake been punished when dealing with any classified materials... Her incompetent/intentional actions were surely more than an 'honest mistake' or "bad decision"....but while consequences follow for some is there anyone that believes hrc will be held responsible and/or accountable?...It took a few short WEEKS for the DOJ to hammer Gen Petraeus...Daily/weekly there is more added to the Clinton lies and yet....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Billary gets busted   

Back to top Go down
 
Billary gets busted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: