Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another coincidence?......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Another coincidence?...... Empty
PostSubject: Another coincidence?......   Another coincidence?...... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:04 am

Donations to the Clinton Foundation by Swiss Bank UBS increased 'tenfold' after hrc intervened to settle a dispute with the irs early in her tenure as sec of state.....

As hrc has said: "I want to be the champion of the middle working class"

"I'm the most transparent politician in history"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Another coincidence?......   Another coincidence?...... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:35 am

So transparent, we can see right through her... and see her motives.

God help me if I hold my nose and vote for her.

Please, Lord, give us some candidates that aren't beholdin' to anybody.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Another coincidence?......   Another coincidence?...... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 am

Haven't we heard that "transparent" line before somewhere?

She is now making headlines about how she ducks issues to avoid conflict with various groups. She is a weather vane...and people are starting to notice (finally).

"Further fueling concern are a number of recent polls that have shown Clinton performing very poorly when voters are asked about her honesty and trustworthiness. Last week, a Quinnipiac poll showed Coloradans asserting by an almost 2-1 margin that Clinton was not honest or trustworthy: 62 percent said she was not, whereas only 34 percent she was. Respondents in Iowa distrusted Clinton 59 percent to 33 percent, and those in Virginia distrusted her 55 percent to 39 percent."

"Clinton’s habit of dodging key issues draws Democrats’ fire"

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/249741-clintons-habit-of-dodging-key-issues-draws-democrats-fire

Another coincidence?...... 4lIqvD4
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Another coincidence?......   Another coincidence?...... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 am

Eric wrote:
So transparent, we can see right through her... and see her motives.

God help me if I hold my nose and vote for her.  

Please, Lord, give us some candidates that aren't beholdin' to anybody.

Are there candidates that aren't beholdin to anybody?....I agree sort of....Help me....If I have to hold my nose...but this stench on her would never allow me to vote for her other than as a jurist to convict her....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another coincidence?......   Another coincidence?...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another coincidence?......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: