Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 TRUMP II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: TRUMP II   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Donald Trump is the face of the modern Republican party.

Trump has been polling at the top of the GOP field and you’re just now figuring out what a douchebag he is? Well, that’s just plain hysterical.

Trump badmouthed old Johnny Walnuts, insulted his military service, did he?

And you’re all insulted and outraged? Heh heh, sorry Mr. Veteran, Sir. I have no idea where Little Donny learned that behavior from, no idea. Bad, Donny, bad! You apologize to this faggoty liberal pinko commie traitor right now!

Gee, I wonder where Little Donny learned those words, learned his contempt, learned to Swiftboat a veteran. Gee, I wonder.



Donald Trump is the GOP personified.



Republicans don’t need anybody else. You don’t need Lindsey Graham or Rick Perry or Ted Cruz or Carly Fiorina or Scott Walker or Rand Paul or Rick Santorum or Ben Carson or Chris Christie or Mike Huckabee or Bobby Jindal or Marco Rubio.

Not when you have Donald Trump.

Trump is all 31 flavors of GOP crazy. He’s got it all. Donald Trump, this oafish, overfed, self-centered, posturing, loud-mouthed, jingoistic, money worshipping, science-denying, gay hating, government hating, immigrant hating, liberal hating, poor hating, Israel loving, birth certificate demanding, race baiting, draft dodging war-mongering obnoxious blowhard, this capering braggart, this Viagra-fueled comb-over right here is the very embodiment of the modern conservative.

Go on, Conservatives, put a cowboy hat on him and a pistol in his hand. Hang a pair of Truck Nutz from his Armani belt loop. Raise the Confederate Battle Flag. Yeehaw! America, fu*k ya! Trump 2016!

Donald Trump is the perfect Republican.

No wonder he embarrasses them.


The point is that you can't be too greedy.
- Donald Trump


From the Stonekettle
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:29 pm

Trump Says He Heroically Avoided Capture in Vietnam by Staying in U.S
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Why a second thread? The first didn't fit your narrative that pubs support him?
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:14 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Why a second thread? The first didn't fit your narrative that pubs support him?

Why not
You can't contain TRUMP to 1 thread.

But it is almost time to go home and watch the funniest thing on TV...
Fox entertainment news tippy toe around the elephant ( trump ) in the room. They don't know whether to $hi* or wind there watch.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:46 am

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Why a second thread? The first didn't fit your narrative that pubs support him?

Why not
You can't contain TRUMP to 1 thread.

But it is almost time to go home and watch the funniest thing on TV...
Fox entertainment news tippy toe around the elephant ( trump ) in the room. They don't know whether to $hi* or wind there watch.

What have you been watching?....FOX News has reported his comments accurately and have allowed those that disagree or agree to voice their opinions about him and his comments....The editorial shows have all came out and opposed his attack on Sen. McCain [and other POW's/Veterans] and the closest thing to agreeing with him on his immigration comments were that he's saying things incorrectly but that there are a lot of other people thinking similar thoughts...Lastly...a FOXNews Poll reported that 62% said they would NEVER vote for Trump for President...Hardly an endorsement....

He's no different than a lot of other celebrities that burn out from being outrageous....But honestly the one area that he has tapped into is the 'anti-Washington' feelings from people...
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:43 am

mediawatcher wrote:
polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Why a second thread? The first didn't fit your narrative that pubs support him?

Why not
You can't contain TRUMP to 1 thread.

But it is almost time to go home and watch the funniest thing on TV...
Fox entertainment news tippy toe around the elephant ( trump ) in the room. They don't know whether to $hi* or wind there watch.

    What have you been watching?....FOX News has reported his comments accurately and have allowed those that disagree or agree to voice their opinions about him and his comments....The editorial shows have all came out and opposed his attack on Sen. McCain [and other POW's/Veterans] and the closest thing to agreeing with him on his immigration comments were that he's saying things incorrectly but that there are a lot of other people thinking similar thoughts...Lastly...a FOXNews Poll reported that 62% said they would NEVER vote for Trump for President...Hardly an endorsement....

     He's no different than a lot of other celebrities that burn out from being outrageous....But honestly the one area that he has tapped into is the 'anti-Washington' feelings from people...

Trump isn't the "face" of anything but Trump. Folks are signaling they are tired of politics as usual but Trump will never get enough real support to do anything except get ready for his next reality show - "How to distort an election cycle" - let the Dems crow - if HRC gets elected they will regret getting what they asked for. Personally I don't want to hear 4 more years of apologies or excuses for policy failures. I wonder if they will still blame Bush? Of course they will....

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:14 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Why a second thread? The first didn't fit your narrative that pubs support him?

Why not
You can't contain TRUMP to 1 thread.

But it is almost time to go home and watch the funniest thing on TV...
Fox entertainment news tippy toe around the elephant ( trump ) in the room. They don't know whether to $hi* or wind there watch.

    What have you been watching?....FOX News has reported his comments accurately and have allowed those that disagree or agree to voice their opinions about him and his comments....The editorial shows have all came out and opposed his attack on Sen. McCain [and other POW's/Veterans] and the closest thing to agreeing with him on his immigration comments were that he's saying things incorrectly but that there are a lot of other people thinking similar thoughts...Lastly...a FOXNews Poll reported that 62% said they would NEVER vote for Trump for President...Hardly an endorsement....

     He's no different than a lot of other celebrities that burn out from being outrageous....But honestly the one area that he has tapped into is the 'anti-Washington' feelings from people...

Trump isn't the "face" of anything but Trump. Folks are signaling they are tired of politics as usual but Trump will never get enough real support to do anything except get ready for his next reality show - "How to distort an election cycle" - let the Dems crow - if HRC gets elected they will regret getting what they asked for. Personally I don't want to hear 4 more years of apologies or excuses for policy failures. I wonder if they will still blame Bush? Of course they will....


Reading the post that alleges that Trump is the face of the GOP.....Does that mean that hrc and her actions are the face of the Democrat party?....Both are the same egotistical politicians that are registered in different parties..
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:25 pm

From the party that used family values to impeach Clinton, we bring you Donald Trump's 9-point lead.- John Fugelsang


Suggesting that Trump is just a clown gives Republicans too much credit. They didn't take him seriously until he became a racist clown.- LOLGOP


I will be going to the border tomorrow to personally inspect a truckload of suits coming in from my Mexican factory. - Donald Drumf Tweet


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TRUMP II   

Back to top Go down
 
TRUMP II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: