Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....

Go down 
+2
Paix
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... Empty
PostSubject: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:02 am

I sure hope we can have more of this rich homosexual culture plastered everywhere...maybe some dildo shaped ice cream stores for the kids..OH HELL LETS JUST HAVE THE GLORIOUS REBIRTH OF PHALLIC WORSHIP !

Back to top Go down
Paix

CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:10 pm

There is a difference between "Pride" and "In your face". Flags with dildos? I am a woman. Do I have to show my pride with flags of various hygiene products? My neighbor is a new mom. Should she show her pride with a flag of a photo of her prolapsed uterus indicative of her enduring a difficult birth? How about a two-year-old learning to use the toilet and toilet paper? A flag of that? (And in the grand scheme of things, that's an accomplishment that really does matter). Are we really that crass? Should we really mock a young woman or news crew because they some level of ignorance about a subculture that surpasses their level of "want to know"?

If you have a flag, one opportunity to make a statement, is this REALLY it? Is our common culture this seedy? I thought that gay marriage was about couples who wanted to make some level of personal commitment and have some legal and social legitimacy. But I also admit to a nagging thought (that I initially pushed away) that the gay marriage issue was really more about a desperate need for attention, not validation and that this SCOTUS decision would simply be just another attention grab...and there would be more.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

I saw that last night on John Oliver's show. It cracked me up that CNN thought it was an ISIS flag.
Paix, yes, we are that crass.
I'd like to say we lost our dignity when HBO came into our homes about 40 years ago, but TV is more a reflection of society than it is a driving force.

Hey, at least we aren't the Japanese. We don't have a yearly parade where we carry dildos around.
No, we actually do. It's called the Krewe de Vieux parade and it's the first parade of Mardi Gras in New Orleans every year. It doesn't have a thing to do with gay pride. It's extremely heterosexual. It's also very funny if you can just enjoy the moment for what it's worth, which I'll admit ain't much. And just like the Gay pride events,  it's not mandatory for anyone to attend.

I am more offended by the brainwashing that goes on when we're deluged with parades that glorify war and the  killing of  other people because they were born somewhere else and grew up with different ideas than ours.
I can do without seeing tanks go down the street or people carrying the newest and most expensive weapons of destruction.

Sex isn't nearly as obscene to me as war is.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Eddard, you mentioned the Japanese.  I keep seeing crazy stuff they have on their TV shows.

Here are a few examples https://imgur.com/gallery/9fQ8C

Warning, some pretty crude content... no audio.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 pm

The Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage; or if you're watching FOX, they made it mandatory.- John Fugelsang
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:15 am

I'm the "B" in LGBT. The only time I've EVER seen a "gay pride parade" is on Bill O'Reilly's tv show or in teo's posts. And the only time I've heard about a "gay agenda" is from the same two sources.

What I'm most concerned about, however, is this new threat to America that appears to be as bad as ISIS. You can learn about it here...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:43 pm

CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3FBbcFKmvzlzk336tRtFlJTqH9Re2Oa1DBpGK2GN9WENkTyf4

They have a similar problems over in England...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygy7UDADXDg

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....   CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag.... Empty

Back to top Go down

CNN mistakes flag in Gay pride parade for an ISIS flag...it was really a dildo flag....
Page 1 of 1