Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

July 4th Safety Reminder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

July 4th Safety Reminder Empty
PostSubject: July 4th Safety Reminder   July 4th Safety Reminder EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 am

July 4th Safety Reminder Failing-with-fireworks-13-gifs-6

July 4th Safety Reminder Failing-with-fireworks-13-gifs-7

July 4th Safety Reminder Failing-with-fireworks-13-gifs-11

July 4th Safety Reminder Firework-fail-gif-018-compressor
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

July 4th Safety Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4th Safety Reminder   July 4th Safety Reminder EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:37 pm

I had a neighbor that traveled on his sailboat from P'cola to the Bahamas (and elsewhere), but he always made sure he was home for the 4th. of July. (We had some hairy fireworks displays and he wanted to make sure we didn't burn his house down.)

One of my favorites was to take a gross of cheap bottle rockets and cram them inside a tireless wheel rim that was laying flat. To light them, I'd stick a blowtorch down there and move it around, lighting as many as I could. After a second or two, I'd turn my head away, count to three, then get the hell out of there! It made an impressive display. After three or four gross of bottle rockets being done that way, a small fire would develop down there and it would ensure all of the bottle rockets fired...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

July 4th Safety Reminder
Page 1 of 1