Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Demagoguery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 8:01 am

http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idINKBN0O513H20150520?irpc=932
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 8:16 am

http://reason.com/archives/2015/05/19/academic-orthodoxy-closes-ranks-against
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 8:45 am

PkrBum wrote:
http://reason.com/archives/2015/05/19/academic-orthodoxy-closes-ranks-against

University's are cranking out drone minded progressives who claim to be inclusive of all viewpoints but are in reality lockstepped to their progressive mindsets.

Contrarian views will not be tolerated comrade.....

Go stand in front of the wall...

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 9:06 am

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
http://reason.com/archives/2015/05/19/academic-orthodoxy-closes-ranks-against

University's are cranking out drone minded progressives who claim to be inclusive of all viewpoints but are in reality lockstepped to their progressive mindsets.

Contrarian views will not be tolerated comrade.....

Go stand in front of the wall...


Those that thought they were 'owed' something are now teaching the next generations that they are 'owed' too...It's a cycle of keeping and/or expanding the democrat party base of voters....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 11:38 am

PkrBum wrote:
http://reason.com/archives/2015/05/19/academic-orthodoxy-closes-ranks-against



The New Progressivism! Coming soon to a college or university near you...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0Y39eMvpI

Smile

...New Progressives with their New Atheist doctrine should make this old world feel right at home.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Morals get in the way of large progressive authoritarian govts.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Thomas Malthus influenced Darwin.....ergo survival of the fittest. Margaret Sanger and  Hitler's useless eaters.....we are circling back around to good old Fascism alright. Doesn't look good being old or poor in the future....cull the herd. Let the games begin....
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed May 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 1:15 am



Questioner: So you're for gay marriage because you're a Progressive?
V
Progressive: Yes.
V
Questioner: What are your reasons for supporting gay marriage?
V
Progressive: Because all mature willing companions should be allowed to marry as they choose.
V
Questioner: So then you also support multiple partner and other marriages involving mature willing companions.
V
Progressive: I didn't say that.
V
Questioner: But you just stated that all mature willing companions should be allowed to marry.
V
Progressive: People who want other marriage arrangements can go through the courts like SSM did.
V
Questioner: Doesn't that violate the 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act?
V
Progressive: I don't care! Anyone that doesn't support gay marriage is a bigot!
V
Questioner: Sounds like the typical double standards of the Progressive.
V
Progressive: We can't have double standards because our (holy) cause is just.
V
Questioner: That sounds very familiar.



*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

Smile


Last edited by Damaged Eagle on Fri May 29, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 4:33 pm

So what part of the Bible is it that you follow?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 6:48 pm

polecat wrote:
So what part of the Bible is it that you follow?



What makes you assume that anyone that doesn't support SSM, as the 'New Progressives' support it, is Christian?

Seems someone likes to stereotype.

Isn't stereotyping and pigeon-holing a form of discrimination? Just like the discrimination shown towards other mature willing companions by not granting them the same rights to marriage..... Of course not supporting marriage rights for all mature willing companions to marry as they choose only shows that some people have latent closet religious beliefs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Smile


Last edited by Damaged Eagle on Sat May 30, 2015 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 7:08 pm



Woops!!!!! Best strike that "you" in the first sentence of my last post and change it to "someone".

We wouldn't want to make it look like I'm attacking someone.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-_ZmNCOvo

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 9:50 pm

The Coast Guard isn't going overseas to fight Isis. The rise of sea levels and global climate change is an issue that should concern them.

To rephrase your tag line, "The price of ignoring science may result in the extinction of our species."

Those of us who believe the 98% of climatologists who say global climate change is a reality and can be influenced by the way we live have only one consolation about this whole argument. That is that those who do not believe will be impacted in the same way the rest of us are.
They just won't believe it when it happens.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Right and we pissant humans are going to save the planet by giving Algore money. That makes sense LOL. Think I will go plug up that volcano tomorrow maybe toss a virgin in it while I am at it. Now where can I find a virgin ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri May 29, 2015 11:59 pm



Wait a sec..... I thought ol' Seaoat over on the PenDis always said there was a 100% consensus on the climate issue among the climatologists... Looks like it's down 2%.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm sure the cavemen scientists of 10,000 years ago had a 98% consensus about climate change being caused by man also...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCV6paTXyCU

Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Sat May 30, 2015 12:11 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Right and we pissant humans are going to save the planet by giving Algore money. That makes sense LOL. Think I will go plug up that volcano tomorrow maybe toss a virgin in it while I am at it. Now where can I find a virgin ?



Try this one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHW5RVvg2v4

lol!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Sat May 30, 2015 12:30 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Right and we pissant humans are going to save the planet by giving Algore money. That makes sense LOL. Think I will go plug up that volcano tomorrow maybe toss a virgin in it while I am at it. Now where can I find a virgin ?



Try this one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHW5RVvg2v4

lol!

I think the volcano God would be pissed if she gave him VD. affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Sat May 30, 2015 12:38 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Right and we pissant humans are going to save the planet by giving Algore money. That makes sense LOL. Think I will go plug up that volcano tomorrow maybe toss a virgin in it while I am at it. Now where can I find a virgin ?



Try this one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHW5RVvg2v4

lol!

I think the volcano God would be pissed if she gave him VD. affraid



Well... That could be a good thing if you choose the right volcano god. Throw enough ash in the air and it'll cool everything off a few degrees making the global warming crowd happy. Just be sure to not be in the vicinity when that volcano decides to go.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjGHwGkFIFw

Smile
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:53 pm

While you rail against christianity... islamist radicals are committing atrocities.

Congratulations comrade. (do you get all of your "opinions/talkingpoints" from memes?)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:37 am

polecat wrote:



Nope! Sorry. But we'll tell you what you didn't win after you wipe that paste, drool, or whatever it might be.....

*****CHUCKLE*****

...off your coat and chin...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ

Laughing

However I know some progressives, such as yourself, who like to cherry pick the US Constitution.
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:20 pm

PkrBum wrote:
While you rail against christianity... islamist radicals are committing atrocities.

Congratulations comrade. (do you get all of your "opinions/talkingpoints" from memes?)

Atrocities you say... like the Duggars or the Catholic Church?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 am

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
While you rail against christianity... islamist radicals are committing atrocities.

Congratulations comrade. (do you get all of your "opinions/talkingpoints" from memes?)

Atrocities you say... like the Duggars or the Catholic Church?



Did they behead, stone to death, burn some one at the stake, crucify, or put someone to death in some other way this century?.....

.....Or is this a personal quest of righteousness on your part?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Demagoguery   

Back to top Go down
 
Demagoguery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: