Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" Empty
PostSubject: Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"    Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:45 pm

http://www.infowars.com/video-cop-shoots-at-dog-in-crowded-area-you-almost-shot-me/

The most trigger happy appears to be theBuffalo Police Department, which shot at 92 dogs from Jan. 1, 2011 through Sept. 2014.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"    Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:02 pm

A dog has a master... and that ain't decided by govt authority or arbitrary laws.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"    Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:47 pm

I hate it when dogs get shot.  I watched one video like that and don't need to watch another.  It kinda makes me sick.

WTF is going on at this police department?  Where is the supervision?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"    Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTnsMd7W5lzXqRz_Xr87l8xTyf2qdIcoCsw_gDQpgUwcGaMRIHqQ

Luckily he wasn't using one of the fully automatic rifles the police departments are allowed to have... Otherwise there most likely would have been some injuries if not deaths.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"    Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here" Empty

Back to top Go down

Video: Cop Shoots at Dog in Crowded Area; “You Almost Shot Me” "Are you serious? There are kids out here"
Page 1 of 1