Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...

Go down 
+5
Eddard
Eric
mediawatcher
polecat
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Empty
PostSubject: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 am

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/online-campaign-raises-280000-for-christian-pizzeria/

Online campaign raises over $536,000 for Christian pizzeria

The Christian, family owned pizzeria in Indiana forced to close after it received death threats from the “gay marriage” movement has raised more than $536,000 in less than two days through an online GoFundMe account.

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Pizzeria5
pizzeria5It took the account set up for business owners Kevin and Christie O’Connor of Memories Pizza only 20 hours to eclipse its goal of $200,000.

The O’Connors, who were asked by a reporter how they would respond to the state’s new Religious Freedom Restoration Act, said: “We would serve gay individuals at the restaurant, but due to religious beliefs, would decline to cater a same-sex wedding.”

That was enough to bring an avalanche of pressure crashing down on the small-town pizzeria owners, including threats to harm or kill the family.
Back to top Go down

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18jWhvDYj_aOR_yBe_54MLrm-X861kSZbTbkujaHPdVc4nm973g

Sounds like Holder should descend on Indiana with forty or more FBI agents looking for the people that are sending threats to harm or kill the family and charge them all with harassment and hate crimes.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3hmgkPYUuk

Smile
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:57 am

Do you guys follow all of the laws/rules from the Bible or do you just pick and choose the ones you like.
Can you get a pizza with pork on it from that pizza joint?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:32 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18jWhvDYj_aOR_yBe_54MLrm-X861kSZbTbkujaHPdVc4nm973g

Sounds like Holder should descend on Indiana with forty or more FBI agents looking for the people that are sending threats to harm or kill the family and charge them all with harassment and hate crimes.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Always makes me laugh.....some that demand tolerance, equality, and other freedoms but disagree with them and they label, attack, and in many cases there are death threats...As pointed out those that are doing this are guilty of the same hate crimes that they claim to be opposed to....Holder is more likely to charge the pizza owners for civil rights violations rather than those sending the threats...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:33 am

polecat wrote:
Do you guys follow all of the laws/rules from the Bible or do you just pick and choose the ones you like.

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRGPylBEy1GzUTBbW327FUVssC8axQtl-mGLAdYHm4E6AESTTp

Is that sort of like picking and choosing which group of mature willing companions you support to give marriage rights too?... Or which minority/cultural group can be harassed and abused without the government stepping in?... Or which group of people can be charged with hate crimes?...

It would seem your version of equality does not mean everyone is equal...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2r2nDhTzO4

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:43 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Always makes me laugh.....some that demand tolerance, equality, and other freedoms but disagree with them and they label, attack, and in many cases there are death threats...As pointed out those that are doing this are guilty of the same hate crimes that they claim to be opposed to....Holder is more likely to charge the pizza owners for civil rights violations rather than those sending the threats...

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmGTTOpz3mf5V-CRqie4nWJW-02wIyb92fcVj4g0ManL_l0by9uw

But of course!... That way they can justify their own discrimination and abuse.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:38 pm

polecat wrote:

There are several instances in the New Testament where many of the Jewish rules set down in the Old Testament were negated... not the Ten Commandments, however.  One Website's description

For instance, food restrictions like pork, the need for live sacrifices, the restriction against wearing two different types of fabrics, etc. do not apply to Christians that put stock in the New Testament.

Jews and Muslims, and most likely other religions restrict the eating of pork.  I don't think the Jews and Muslims put much stock in the New Testament.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_QdN9nIUazJ9o3mio6oX_9aa68njhtfyD6gNMpD5FpDW1WF6WiA

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YiW5Z0fr-Q

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:10 pm

polecat wrote:

Raising all that money just proves how many homophobes there are in this country.
Jesus hung with prostitutes, put a tax collector among his disciples and told his listeners not to cast the first stone.

I wish these people would call themselves something other than Christians. They are nothing like Christ at all. If HE was in a grave, which he is not, he would be turning over in it.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:13 pm

BTW, ain't no same sex couples I know that would want a pizza vendor to cater their wedding anyway.

That's tacky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Eddard wrote:
polecat wrote:

Raising all that money just proves how many homophobes there are in this country.
Jesus hung with prostitutes, put a tax collector among his disciples and told his listeners not to cast the first stone.

I wish these people would call themselves something other than Christians. They are nothing like Christ at all.  If HE was in a grave, which he is not, he would be turning over in it.

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3z7gBQtH28kaZalEfBzpsmqpMBTQ_oE9KWOoWryNcPvvrNe8HNg

Looks to me like the Christians are simply raising money to help others in need and it's the liberals who are threatening to cast stones and other more violent things here.

I wish these people would call themselves something other than flower children and Nobel Peace Prize winners. They are nothing like that at all. I bet Nobel is rolling in his grave over all the threats and death caused by the party that thinks it's about equality and peace.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Yup damage eagle pretty much summed it up.  i am really getting tired of being told to accept homosexuals as normal. At the same time I don't care who has sex with who just don't have a f--kin public in your face parade to celebrate corn holing. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yup damage eagle pretty much summed it up.  i am really getting tired of being told to accept homosexuals as normal. At the same time I don't care who has sex with who just don't have a f--kin public in your face parade to celebrate corn holing. Sheesh.

Tolerance seems to have become a one way street....Any disagreement and it's open season on a dissenting point of view...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:18 am

Eddard wrote:
polecat wrote:

I wish these people would call themselves something other than Christians. They are nothing like Christ at all.  If HE was in a grave, which he is not, he would be turning over in it.

WOW....to quote Ronald Reagan...."There you go again".... It's the 'homophobes' that are donating...how was this conclusion drawn?...So agree that a business should have the right of refusal to serve based on a religious point of view and that automatically makes the disagreeing party a 'homophobe'?....Nothing like the logic of pointing out others' intolerance while displaying your own...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 am

polecat wrote:

Yes, it's called SAUSAGE
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:32 am

nochain wrote:
polecat wrote:

Yes, it's called SAUSAGE

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 am

Eddard wrote:
BTW, ain't no same sex couples I know that would want a pizza vendor to cater their wedding anyway.

That's tacky.

Laughing Laughing I don't know, Eddard. My husband proposed to me over a pizza so we definitely took into consideration having pizza at the reception. Pizza - holding this marriage together for 33 years. Laughing It centers us. Wink
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:18 am

Linda wrote:
Eddard wrote:

That's tacky.

Laughing Laughing  I don't know, Eddard.  My husband proposed to me over a pizza so we definitely took into consideration having pizza at the reception.  Pizza - holding this marriage together for 33 years.  Laughing  It centers us.  Wink

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Caspers-Best-Pizza
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 am

Damn... makin' me hungry.

I take a store-bought pizza, remove the pepperoni, put an lb. of cooked ground sirloin (cooked with spices) on top, then put mozzarella then the pepperoni back on top. Heated up, it's a meal in one slice.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:24 am

nochain wrote:
Linda wrote:
Eddard wrote:

That's tacky.

Laughing Laughing  I don't know, Eddard.  My husband proposed to me over a pizza so we definitely took into consideration having pizza at the reception.  Pizza - holding this marriage together for 33 years.  Laughing  It centers us.  Wink

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Caspers-Best-Pizza

BLESSED BE THE MOZZARELLA THAT BINDS lol!
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Goodness....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:44 am

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyYzC0ua05G4FdaMooL7ISbW2v_v-4HphrqCyJRnfVlYjht1TZ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_y2Rg0qQtk

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:12 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Like the Indiana law?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:21 am

polecat wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Like the Indiana law?

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3z7gBQtH28kaZalEfBzpsmqpMBTQ_oE9KWOoWryNcPvvrNe8HNg

Like discriminatory laws that single out specific minorities to grant marriage rights to thereby violating the 14th Amendment?

The right to marry should be for all mature willing companions not just one specific grouping of them. Just as the 14th Amendment applies to all the different races not just the blacks.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 am

New Testament Bible verses Xtians tend to ignore

Bible Verses Christians Tend to Ignore (New Testament)

Don’t Get Married: 1st Corinthians 7:27 NASB

Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be released. Are you released from a wife? Do not seek a wife.

Prayer (not doctors) if You’re Sick: James 5:14 NASB

Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up.

Women Should Shut Up in Church: 1st Corinthians 14:34 NASB

The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak.

The Wealthy Will Be Condemned by God: James 5:1-5 NASB

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries which are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted… Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will… consume your flesh like fire. You have lived luxuriously on the earth and led a life of wanton pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.

Women: Don’t Dress Up, Fix Your Hair, or Wear Jewelry: 1st Peter 3:3 The Good News Translation

You should not use outward aids to make yourselves beautiful, such as the way you fix your hair, or the jewelry you put on, or the dresses you wear.

Return Runaway Slaves to Their Owners: Philemon 1:12 The Message

I’m sending (the slave Onesimus) back to you… I wanted in the worst way to keep him here… But I didn’t want to do anything behind your back… Maybe it’s all for the best that you lost him for a while. You’re getting him back now for good—and no mere slave this time, but a true Christian brother!

Gouge Out Your Eyeball: Matthew 5:29 New Living Translation

So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away.

Cut Off Your Own Hand: Matthew 5:30 New Living Translation

And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away.

Never Swear an Oath: Matthew 5:34 God’s Word Translation

Don’t swear an oath at all. (puts a new slant on the Pledge of Allegiance)

Don’t Defend Yourself if Attacked: Matthew 5:39 Amplified Version

But I say to you, Do not resist the evil man [who injures you]; but if anyone strikes you on the right jaw or cheek, turn to him the other one too.

Give Anything You Have to Anyone Who Asks: Matthew 5:42 Common English Bible

Give to those who ask, and don’t refuse those who wish to borrow from you.

Do NOT Pray in Public: (Matthew 6:6) Common English Bible

When you pray, go to your room, shut the door, and pray to your Father… in that secret place.

Don’t Save Your Money: (Matthew 6:19) New Living Translation

Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal.

Don’t Plan for The Future: Matthew 6:34 NASB

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself.

Do Not Marry a Divorced Woman: Matthew 5:32 NASB

Whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Don’t Wear Nice Clothes: Matthew 6:28-29 NASB

And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you?

Hate Your Family: Luke 14:26 NASB

If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters… he cannot be My disciple.

Give Away EVERYTHING You Own: Luke 14:33 NASB

So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...   Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering  to gays....or something like that ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Those sneaky christians raise dough not catering to gays....or something like that ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next