Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Way to go Jon Stewart:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:00 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/20/jon-stewart-drops-mic-after-classic-fox-news-takedown


This is for everybody out there wanting the "liberal" media to apologize for revving up the citizens of Ferguson.
How about an apology for the years of Benghazi rhetoric after the Republicans own committee admitted there was no "there" there?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:17 pm



So how's that working out for Ferguson?

Are the police leaving the people alone?

Are the people playing in the parks as...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s ?????

Smile

Or do the hoodies control the city and everyone else stay inside if possible?
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 am

If there was nothing to Benghazi why did Clinton and the administration stonewall, dodge, bob, and weave so badly?

Other than the fact that is what they do best......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:59 am

nochain wrote:
If there was nothing to Benghazi why did Clinton and the administration stonewall, dodge, bob, and weave so badly?

Other than the fact that is what they do best......

There you go again questioning the most transparent administration in the history of the United States of America!....

Here's what was missing...the 'rhetoric' about Benghazi came because there were four Americans killed and as pointed out there were excuses...cover-ups etc.,...The 'rhetoric' came because this administration sent out one of its puppets Susan Rice to perpetuate that the attack was do to an internet video and spontaneous protest. The leader of the State Dept (hrc) also echoed the company line and then when she stepped aside to clear the air before her WH run she called Benghazi her "deepest regret".....but we later found out that within 24 hours of the attack the State department/Administration was told...it was a terrorist attack....The 'rhetoric' was a direct result of the bungling of this incident by this administration....

In Ferguson....the entire story was a fabrication from the initial reports....There was no 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' scenario...There was no suspect being shot in the back...or from a distance while attempting to surrender...Even when the evidence contradicted the nonsense there were elected leaders that continued with their rhetoric...Members of the Black Caucus made a point in speeches on the floor of the House to mention 'Hands Up Don't Shoot'....Al Sharpton continued fueling his brand of rhetoric that the shooting was unjust...The facts supported the officer's account but that didn't stop the ag and the cowh from adding to the problem....There was hesitation to even report that this individual had committed a felony on a convenience store owner and then later the officer encountered him and he behaved as he had earlier in a criminal fashion and attacked the officer and ultimately paid the highest price for his choice....

So in Benghazi there were actual murders and terrorist acts that this administration couldn't distance itself from fast enough.....In Ferguson there was an incident that was based on 'lies' that the administration couldn't get involved with quick enough...The only apologizing for these incidents should be from this amateur administration and their accomplices in the media that have allowed them to go unchallenged...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:27 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
If there was nothing to Benghazi why did Clinton and the administration stonewall, dodge, bob, and weave so badly?

Other than the fact that is what they do best......

     There you go again questioning the most transparent administration in the history of the United States of America!....

     Here's what was missing...the 'rhetoric' about Benghazi came because there were four Americans killed and as pointed out there were excuses...cover-ups etc.,...The 'rhetoric' came because this administration sent out one of its puppets Susan Rice to perpetuate that the attack was do to an internet video and spontaneous protest. The leader of the State Dept (hrc) also echoed the company line and then when she stepped aside to clear the air before her WH run she called Benghazi her "deepest regret".....but we later found out that within 24 hours of the attack the State department/Administration was told...it was a terrorist attack....The 'rhetoric' was a direct result of the bungling of this incident by this administration....

     In Ferguson....the entire story was a fabrication from the initial reports....There was no 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' scenario...There was no suspect being shot in the back...or from a distance while attempting to surrender...Even when the evidence contradicted the nonsense there were elected leaders that continued with their rhetoric...Members of the Black Caucus made a point in speeches on the floor of the House to mention 'Hands Up Don't Shoot'....Al Sharpton continued fueling his brand of rhetoric that the shooting was unjust...The facts supported the officer's account but that didn't stop the ag and the cowh from adding to the problem....There was hesitation to even report that this individual had committed a felony on a convenience store owner and then later the officer encountered him and he behaved as he had earlier in a criminal fashion and attacked the officer and ultimately paid the highest price for his choice....

    So in Benghazi there were actual murders and terrorist acts that this administration couldn't distance itself from fast enough.....In Ferguson there was an incident that was based on 'lies' that the administration couldn't get involved with quick enough...The only apologizing for these incidents should be from this amateur administration and their accomplices in the media that have allowed them to go unchallenged...

You did not watch the video did you. All that you state that happened in Benghazi was just fox news blowing smoke up your a$$ and you guys are still sopping it up with caned biscuits.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:55 am

Benghazi is not dead yet (unlike those who were murdered), even Democrats are asking for emails. If HRC is truly clean and the State Dept has nothing to hide then why don't they just release everything and let's get this over with.

"House Democrats Call For Public Release Of Hillary Clinton's Benghazi Emails"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/10/clinton-benghazi-emails-release_n_6840932.html
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:20 am

nochain wrote:
Benghazi is not dead yet (unlike those who were murdered), even Democrats are asking for emails. If HRC is truly clean and the State Dept has nothing to hide then why don't they just release everything and let's get this over with.

"House Democrats Call For Public Release Of Hillary Clinton's Benghazi Emails"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/10/clinton-benghazi-emails-release_n_6840932.html

Didn't you read?....It never happened it was FOXNews!...Four Americans never died...there was never an attack and thus the cover-ups and lies were simply based upon a made up story...If FOXNews hadn't reported and/or continued to report then there would be no need for the administration [s. rice] and then sec of state hrc to cover up and lie...It's pretty bad when any media outlet can mislead so many for so long....next thing you know they'll be telling us we've landed on the moon several times...
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:21 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Benghazi is not dead yet (unlike those who were murdered), even Democrats are asking for emails. If HRC is truly clean and the State Dept has nothing to hide then why don't they just release everything and let's get this over with.

"House Democrats Call For Public Release Of Hillary Clinton's Benghazi Emails"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/10/clinton-benghazi-emails-release_n_6840932.html

  Didn't you read?....It never happened it was FOXNews!...Four Americans never died...there was never an attack and thus the cover-ups and lies were simply based upon a made up story...If FOXNews hadn't reported and/or continued to report then there would be no need for the administration [s. rice] and then sec of state hrc to cover up and lie...It's pretty bad when any media outlet can mislead so many for so long....next thing you know they'll be telling us we've landed on the moon several times...


False Flag!!!!
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Obama was willing to trade 1 deserter for 5 terrorists!" said the guy who was willing to trade 4486 dead soldiers for 1 dead Saddam.- John Fugelsang
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 pm

polecat wrote:
Obama was willing to trade 1 deserter for 5 terrorists!" said the guy who was willing to trade 4486 dead soldiers for 1 dead Saddam.- John Fugelsang



Says the proud supporter of a blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace who bombed a sovereign nation murdering over 25,000 people without Congressional approval or of the people of the United States. Who then left a US embassy in a leaderless and governmentless nation, which he created, so that the staff of the US embassy could be slaughtered a few months later. Yes your gore splattered Nobel Hero is someone to be proud of if you're a liberal as he builds bridges of understanding and cooperation out of the mutilated bodies of people we're not even at war with...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Smile
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:36 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Obama was willing to trade 1 deserter for 5 terrorists!" said the guy who was willing to trade 4486 dead soldiers for 1 dead Saddam.- John Fugelsang



Says the proud supporter of a blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace who bombed a sovereign nation murdering over 25,000 people without Congressional approval or of the people of the United States. Who then left a US embassy in a leaderless and governmentless nation, which he created, so that the staff of the US embassy could be slaughtered a few months later. Yes your gore splattered Nobel Hero is someone to be proud of if you're a liberal as he builds bridges of understanding and cooperation out of the mutilated bodies of people we're not even at war with...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Smile

cheers cheers

Probably false reporting on the part of FOXNews again!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:37 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Obama was willing to trade 1 deserter for 5 terrorists!" said the guy who was willing to trade 4486 dead soldiers for 1 dead Saddam.- John Fugelsang

Says the proud supporter of a blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace who bombed a sovereign nation murdering over 25,000 people without Congressional approval or of the people of the United States. Who then left a US embassy in a leaderless and governmentless nation, which he created, so that the staff of the US embassy could be slaughtered a few months later. Yes your gore splattered Nobel Hero is someone to be proud of if you're a liberal as he builds bridges of understanding and cooperation out of the mutilated bodies of people we're not even at war with...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Smile

cheers cheers

     Probably false reporting on the part of FOXNews again!



Nope! That's all Damaged Eagle.

I don't recall there ever being any Congressional vote to aggressively attack Libya. We've been tap dancing with them for decades before the blood soaked Nobel Champion came along... Then leaving an embassy in a country that has no government, because he bombed said government out of existence, only shows complete stupidity and incompetence on the part of the administration that decided it had the right to bomb said sovereign nation.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEm4g0opR4

Smile


Last edited by Damaged Eagle on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polecat

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:09 am

A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees. Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

Which is another way of saying: There was no Benghazi scandal. There was no conspiracy. Nobody was hiding anything. Nobody told anyone to “stand down.”

Now, this might be news to a certain segment of the population, but as the AP’s Ken Dilanian notes, the investigation largely replicated the findings of six prior investigations carried out by Congress:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:38 am

polecat wrote:
A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees. Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

Which is another way of saying: There was no Benghazi scandal. There was no conspiracy. Nobody was hiding anything. Nobody told anyone to “stand down.”

Now, this might be news to a certain segment of the population, but as the AP’s Ken Dilanian notes, the investigation largely replicated the findings of six prior investigations carried out by Congress:



Since you didn't address what I had to say that must mean that you agree that this administration is arrogant, stupid, and incompetent.

Well... At least we can agree on that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_88L-CU7PD4

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Benghazi is only still alive for the farthest right wingers in the country and they won't control the next election. Did anyone but polecat watch the video? I doubt it.

And guess what? Barack Obama and "this administration" won't be running next election. It doesn't matter at all what Americans think of Obama right now. Bill is still one of the most popular politicians in America. And it's been common knowledge over the last few years that the Clintons and Obamas are not best buddies. There's plenty of distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 pm



It is the responsibility of the Secretary Of State to strongly suggest closing embassies in foreign territories/nations that are left without a government.

I don't recall that being done.

Why would anyone vote for someone who is incompetent or to senile to know what needs to be done?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMpZHpK9uk

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:35 am

I consider our govt flat lying to the public a perpetually live issue.

It's strange that some selectively don't.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 am

PkrBum wrote:
I consider our govt flat lying to the public a perpetually live issue.

It's strange that some selectively don't.

Well....until the shoe is on the other foot [party]....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:20 pm

You really think Hillary is senile?

That's funny.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Eddard wrote:
You really think Hillary is senile?

That's funny.



I'm glad that we can agree that she's incompetent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

lol!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:38 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Eddard wrote:
You really think Hillary is senile?

That's funny.



I'm glad that we can agree that she's incompetent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

lol!

If not incompetent....then her actions/inactions would then have to be intentional and/or politically motivated...Not smart enough to set up more than one e-mail account on her phone(s)?....but is capable of running the State Department let alone wanting to run the country....Only in liberal minds....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Eddard wrote:
You really think Hillary is senile?

That's funny.



I'm glad that we can agree that she's incompetent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

lol!

    If not incompetent....then her actions/inactions would then have to be intentional and/or politically motivated...Not smart enough to set up more than one e-mail account on her phone(s)?....but is capable of running the State Department let alone wanting to run the country....Only in liberal minds....

Good point!
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Only in way to the right minds are either of the Clintons liberals. They are centrists in the strongest sense of the word.
I'd rather have Elizabeth Warren any day but Hillary is what we are going to get.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 am

EW is just a leftist fad at this point... I doubt you fully know her positions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jon Stewart:   

Back to top Go down
 
Way to go Jon Stewart:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: