Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 pm

The episode last night made me stop wishing Breaking Bad had gone on forever. If you haven't seen Better Call Saul you should check it out immediately. Last night left me with my mouth hanging open. I haven't seen anything like it since BB.
So much for sequels being worse than the original.
This one is going to be like Godfather 2, better than the first.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:09 am

Yeah I had a girl at Barnes and noble back during BB tell me I looked just like him when i asked her to help me find a book. She said he was her favorite actor ever. My response was not filled with gratitude.
He is a good actor but he looks like he's always drunk.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Episode 6 (officially 106) is one of the best television shows I have ever seen. It is a far better introduction to the Saul Goodman saga than the premiere episode was.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Here's someone who agrees with us, Eddard.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2015/03/10/better-call-saul-episode-106-is-tvs-best-hour-since-breaking-bads-ozymandias-really/
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:12 am

Emmy to the writer. Beyond excellent.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:01 pm

BobW wrote:
Here's someone who agrees with us,  Eddard.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2015/03/10/better-call-saul-episode-106-is-tvs-best-hour-since-breaking-bads-ozymandias-really/

I'm glad you and me aren't the only ones that noticed how great it was Bob. And Teo, I kind of doubt you look much like Jonathan Banks. He's pretty unique looking. I always thought his eyes looked dead and not drunk.
That show on Monday night was just draw dropping. When old Mike said "I broke my boy" -that's got to be one of the best lines I ever heard on TV. Just unforgettable.

I wish the networks wouldn't put all their good stuff on Sunday and Monday nights though. My DVR nearly chokes to death on those two nights and the rest of the week there's nothing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..   Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Banks on Better Call Saul is a GREAT actor..
Page 1 of 1