Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things Empty
PostSubject: Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things   Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:59 am

A child with Downs had a panic attack when he met Maroon 5 and he is shown being consoled on the ground by the whole band.
Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things FOlgoeN

I like this video where, supposedly, they surprise wedding couples with a free concert.  I would like to believe that these were actually surprises.

According to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LDslTbW8o the only people that knew was the groom and one or two other folks.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things   Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:45 pm

I once laid down on the driveway with the daughter of my boyfriend's sister, who has Angelman's Syndrome. His whole family was BBQing over at his other sister's family's home and it was her way of protesting when it was time to go home... she was having a temper tantrum, which is not in the least like when "normal" kids have temper tantrums.

The entire family looked at me like I'd lost my mind. But Sierra calmed down, snuggled up to me, we got up and I loaded her into the truck and they went home. And the family STILL thought I was a nut.

Broke up with him. Of course.
Back to top Go down

Maroon 5 seems to be doing good things
Page 1 of 1