Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hillary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Hillary   Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 am

http://m.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/03/hillary-clinton-email-transparency-secretary-state/386641/

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?referrer=
Back to top Go down
Linda

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 56
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:54 am

Will we again hear from Hillary, "What does it matter?"

As Roseann Roseanna Danna always said, "It's always a'somethin."
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 pm

From home or on the road, private e-mail is probably easier to access than a government account, but most likely less secure.

She'd probably have to deal with a gubment VPN to access her e-mail if it was on a gubment server.

She still should have jumped through the hoops that were required.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Hillary sure has a bunch of lint hanging all over her, not a good choice for a President.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm



She was probably married to Morris at one time...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM6ZjbxO1m0

Smile
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Eric wrote:
From home or on the road, private e-mail is probably easier to access than a government account, but most likely less secure.

She'd probably have to deal with a gubment VPN to access her e-mail if it was on a gubment server.

She still should have jumped through the hoops that were required.

Absolutely. She was the Secretary of State!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 am

nochain wrote:
Hillary sure has a bunch of lint hanging all over her, not a good choice for a President.

That's not lint and it stinks!.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Democrat = Despise, hate with vengeance

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Eric wrote:
From home or on the road, private e-mail is probably easier to access than a government account, but most likely less secure.

She'd probably have to deal with a gubment VPN to access her e-mail if it was on a gubment server.

She still should have jumped through the hoops that were required.

Absolutely. She was the Secretary of State!

Ah...oh.....hrc in 2007 going after the Bush Admin (Karl Rove) partially including the use of RNC E-Mails..."Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, THE SECRET WHITE HOUSE E-EMAIL ACCOUNTS"....hrc....

At the WH Press briefing...asked bluntly as to whether hrc turned over e-mails for the seven committees that have investigated Benghazi that they [WH] quote as finding 'no evidence of any wrongdoing'.....WH Spokesman....started to comment....Then questioned again that no e-mails were turned over to those seven committees but now has been found that e-mails had been turned over to Rep Gowdy's Committee two weeks ago....
Again questioned....so yourself and the presvious press spokesperson both stood and made the claim that the seven committees found nothing....will you now acknowlwdge that those seven committees never received those e-mails from hrc?.....WH Spokesman...All that I will say is that those committees never found and evidence of wrong doing....
The WH would only confirm that the information is what was provided by the Clinton Team...asked if they believe the information given by the Clinton Team....this is the infomation provided and we have no reason to disbelieve what we've been told....
hrc: ran own e-mail server while sec of state from her residence...found that this information was not secured....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:51 am

nochain wrote:
Hillary sure has a bunch of lint hanging all over her, not a good choice for a President.


Headline...Left in the Dark.....' Reportedly even the White House didn't know hrc was using her personal e-mail account'

Rats begin to distance themselves....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:08 pm

One more time some folks are expecting a big outcry over this.
Colin Powell admitted he always used private e-mail too.
Benghazi isn't going to keep Hillary from being nominated and neither is this.
Democratic voters don't care about this nit picking stuff. They've been sick of it since Monica Lewinsky.
And once she's nominated she'll win easily. Her only competition would be Jeb and the tea party won't stand for him being nominated.
That is the real problem the Republicans will have in this election and every presidential election in the future. They just do not "get it."
They can't nominate a centrist and America is centrist. They have to kick the tea party to the curb first and they don't have the guts to do it.
I'm surprised so many of them voted to fund Homeland Security in the house. Passing a clean bill did take come courage. A few of them must get it.

Unfortunately, I doubt Hillary will be any better president than Obama has been.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:02 am

Eddard wrote:
One more time some folks are expecting a big outcry over this.
Colin Powell admitted he always used private e-mail too.
Benghazi isn't going to keep Hillary from being nominated and neither is this.
Democratic voters don't care about this nit picking stuff. They've been sick of it since Monica Lewinsky.
And once she's nominated she'll win easily. Her only competition would be Jeb and the tea party won't stand for him being nominated.
That is the real problem the Republicans will have in this election and every  presidential election in the future. They just do not "get it."
They can't nominate a centrist and America is centrist. They have to kick the tea party to the curb first and they don't have the guts to do it.
I'm surprised so many of them voted to fund Homeland Security in the house. Passing a clean bill did take come courage. A few of them must get it.

Unfortunately, I doubt Hillary will be any better president than Obama has been.

The DHS bill was a direct defeat for the tea bangers.
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 am

It is very disturbing to me if there are months of e-mails missing (as has been reported) in the batch that Hillary submitted.  

Reminds me of a certain 17-minute gap in a tape...

I think it is time for the Feds to swoop in unannounced and seize that server for analysis.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Agreed. She's supposed to speak and take questions at 2pm est.

My guess is we'll get another "what does it matter".
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 pm

She admitted to deleting emails that SHE decided were personal.

She refused to allow independent verification.

A supeona for the server should be issued immediately.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 pm

I would agree that her e-mails need to be made public but this isn't going to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House either. Over 80 percent of Democratic primary voters plan to vote for her if and when she runs. That came out yesterday in a poll. They don't really give a hoot in hades about her e-mail records.

Republicans need to stop demonizing the Clintons and work on finding a candidate that could compete against them. That's a tough project considering the Republicans that seem to want to be POTUS. Most of them are tea party lovelies that could never win a national election.
I can tell you this, demonizing the Clintons didn't work with Democrats even when people were trying to say they murdered somebody. A bunch of old e-mails ain't gonna do it either.
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm not going to vote for her and I'm a Dem.  Well, I guess if she was running against Lucifer...

How about good ol' boy, Joe Biden?  I have seen several articles in the last few days with his name and "run for President" in the title.

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:53 pm

I like ole Joe... but I don't think he'd make a good president.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Back to the point... Hillary is circumventing the very tenants that bind we the people. She says that verification that any of us would be required to submit to... is beneath her. That just because she says that she has complied should be sufficient. But would that apply to you or me? Hell no it wouldn't. I want the server and any drive or recording devise supeoned immediately. I want the entire process investigated... now.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/03/10/hillary-clinton-emails-remaining-questions/
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm

And there's much more that I want RIGHT now.

I want to know exactly WHO donated to the clinton foundation... for what reasons... under what pretense. It's absolutely unfathomable that our sos would be receiving foreign donations knowing full well her ambition to become potus. The conflicts are undeniable... even though I'm sure nothing will matter to her supporters... nothing... ever. We get it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Eric wrote:
I'm not going to vote for her and I'm a Dem.  Well, I guess if she was running against Lucifer...

How about good ol' boy, Joe Biden?  I have seen several articles in the last few days with his name and "run for President" in the title.




I take it that means you're not voting Eagle for President in 2016.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 pm



*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE

lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 pm

PkrBum wrote:
And there's much more that I want RIGHT now.

I want to know exactly WHO donated to the clinton foundation... for what reasons... under what pretense. It's absolutely unfathomable that our sos would be receiving foreign donations knowing full well her ambition to become potus. The conflicts are undeniable... even though I'm sure nothing will matter to her supporters... nothing... ever. We get it.



I just don't see any of that happenin' anytime soon there Pkr.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFd583RMQo

Smile
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 am

PkrBum wrote:
Back to the point... Hillary is circumventing the very tenants that bind we the people. She says that verification that any of us would be required to submit to... is beneath her. That just because she says that she has complied should be sufficient. But would that apply to you or me? Hell no it wouldn't. I want the server and any drive or recording devise supeoned immediately. I want the entire process investigated... now.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/03/10/hillary-clinton-emails-remaining-questions/

She told others in the State Dept while she was the Sec of State to comply and not use personal e-mail accounts for government business...The point made is exactly on point...rules/laws are for everyone else and the Clinton's are above those same rules/laws....do as I say not as I do...

Her press conference was a disaster and in the mind of hrc the issue is over because she said....in her mind it was a matter of 'convenience' in order not to have to use two phones....which contradicts an earlier statement in which she said she had used two phones....

On a lighter side....hrc said she used this primarily to e-mail her husband....later in the afternoon a spokesperson for the former president stated that Bill Clinton had only sent two e-mails in his life and both were done while he was in office....guess Bubba didn't get the talking points memo from the wife....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
And there's much more that I want RIGHT now.

I want to know exactly WHO donated to the clinton foundation... for what reasons... under what pretense. It's absolutely unfathomable that our sos would be receiving foreign donations knowing full well her ambition to become potus. The conflicts are undeniable... even though I'm sure nothing will matter to her supporters... nothing... ever. We get it.



I just don't see any of that happenin' anytime soon there Pkr.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFd583RMQo

Smile

There may be something here....hrc and her team is under the impression that the firestorm will pass and the news cycle (well those that even cover this) will move along to another topic....

The same sos that in the past that has accused republicans of a 'war against women' and she accepted money from nations that treat their women citizens as second hand citizens and/or property....and not one word from the National Organization of Women of any other group that are supposed to be advocates of Women's Rights...

Again this is typical Hillary politics....she has her spin doctors (Lanny Davis and James Carville) already saying that this is the 'right wingers'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hillary   

Back to top Go down
 
Hillary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: