Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Famous Jameis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

PostSubject: Famous Jameis   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:39 pm

I'm not sure what to think about this any more. If it had been aggressively investigated right away there probably would've been a very different outcome. It's criminal again if he got away with it.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/02/26/hunting-ground-sexual-assault-college-jameis-winston-florida-state-notre-dame
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Famous Jameis   Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:59 pm

I am not on the side of Winston... and I think he is guilty as sin, but that's just my opinion.  I wasn't there that night and really don't know what took place on that bathroom floor.

HOWEVER, when a woman drinks with a man and willingly goes up to his dorm room, hotel room or whatever, it sure gives the accused a great defense for consensual relations.  I guess if she had scratched the shit out of his face and showed she put up a fight, it might be easier to press charges and make them stick.

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Famous Jameis   Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:04 pm

As time has gone by... and he screwed up over and over... I'm not giving him the benefits of a doubt either. No way I would draft him in the nfl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous Jameis   

Back to top Go down

Famous Jameis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: For The Sports Minded-
Jump to: