Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard Empty
PostSubject: Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard   Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:57 am

http://theantimedia.org/cop-shoots-elderly-dog-in-face/

Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard Dog-black-new-york-cop-300x202

The dog is named “Black” and had been playing with a ball in her fenced-in yard when the officer came on to the private property and shot her in the face.

To add insult to injury, the officer responding should have realized that there was not even a single tree on the property in question for the dog to be tied to. Still, instead of investigating with the property owners, or simply leaving, the officer decided to shoot an elderly dog in the face.

Police tell us an investigation is underway.

Tweets from the family show Black doing much better than might be expected… in spite of the brutality and recklessness she faced from the officer who shot her.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard   Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 am

I'm watching citizenfour about snowden right now. The lack of respect for the constitution up to the highest level can't be fixed imo... so hopes of being treated fairly right down to the local level is foolish. There are sooo many laws, regs, codes... etc... that anything can be deemed in violation.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard   Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:28 pm

I saw about half of the show before I had to change over to Walking Dead. Yes, I did HAVE to change over. Any WD lover would tell you that. I'm surprised you admire Snowden. He is a patriot IMO and should be an American hero instead of having to hide and run for his life.

Looks like the dog is a Pit. Some idiots think it's okay to shoot one of them just because of their breed.
I'd be executed over it because anybody shoots any of my dogs gets shot in return, cop or not. I'm just happy to know the big girl is still alive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard   Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop Shoots Elderly Dog In Face While She Is Playing In Family’s Fenced Backyard
Page 1 of 1