Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More on the moon landing hoax...

Go down 
+4
mediawatcher
nochain
BobW
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

More on the moon landing hoax... Empty
PostSubject: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:52 am

They need to get those phony moon landing props out of the Smithsonian.  It's a disgrace.
Neil Armstrong was a phony and a liar.  He was no different than Boley Johnson.  He got in front of the camera and lied through his teeth and sounded just like the all american boy next door.
In truth both Johnson and Armstrong were nothing but despicable liars and frauds.  One lied about a bridge and the other lied about landing on the moon.  It makes me sick to my stomach.
I bet they were both homosexuals. Only homosexuals could be so corrupt.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 am

BobW wrote:
They need to get those phony moon landing props out of the Smithsonian.  It's a disgrace.
Neil Armstrong was a phony and a liar.  He was no different than Boley Johnson.  He got in front of the camera and lied through his teeth and sounded just like the all american boy next door.
In truth both Johnson and Armstrong were nothing but despicable liars and frauds.  One lied about a bridge and the other lied about landing on the moon.  It makes me sick to my stomach.
I bet they were both homosexuals.  Only homosexuals could be so corrupt.

Probably judgmental atheists too!....

If what you posted is accurate wouldn't it have been a more colorful flag planted on the moon's.....errr.... sorry staged lunar landing area?.....Somewhere there's a government controlled island where JFK...RFK...MLK...Elvis and many others are living with aliens (outer space kind)....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:34 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 am

nochain wrote:
Wow

Jesse Ventura is the Island Governor.... Sometimes when reading posts....'WOW' says it all....
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:39 am

mediawatcher wrote:
BobW wrote:
I bet they were both homosexuals.  Only homosexuals could be so corrupt.

Probably judgmental atheists too!....

teo is not an atheist.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 am

nochain wrote:
Wow

Ya'll just can't handle the truth that armstrong and the moon landing was all a fraud. I know it's a tough thing to accept, but the evidence is overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:34 am

BobW wrote:
nochain wrote:
Wow

Ya'll just can't handle the truth that armstrong and the moon landing was all a fraud.  I know it's a tough thing to accept,  but the evidence is overwhelming.

Contrails are really chemicals sprayed by the guvmint to control the population.

More on the moon landing hoax... Conspiracy_theorists
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 pm

nochain wrote:
BobW wrote:
nochain wrote:
Wow

Ya'll just can't handle the truth that armstrong and the moon landing was all a fraud.  I know it's a tough thing to accept,  but the evidence is overwhelming.

Contrails are really chemicals sprayed by the guvmint to control the population.

More on the moon landing hoax... Conspiracy_theorists

Ya'll can mock us all you want. But me and teo know the globalists were behind the moon landing fraud, and they're now behind the chemtrails too. Obama is bought and paid for by the globalists.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:14 pm

More on the moon landing hoax... OeP46RF
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:52 pm

I think Bob and Teo need take this show on the road. Razz

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Eric wrote:
More on the moon landing hoax... OeP46RF

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:51 am

That video is almost an hour long. Can you give us the information to support the claim that landing on the moon is "scientifically impossible"?

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:13 am

More on the moon landing hoax... Moon-landing-hoax
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:16 am

It's much easier to believe that man has the foresight and knowledge to do physical things that can propel man to the moon than to believe this was an elaborate hoax.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:28 am

It's okay, SheWrites. Some people have to indulge their passions. For Teo, it is hoaxes, false flag conspiracies, vaccinations, and Rick Astley "Rick-rolls".
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:31 am

Always interesting...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:31 am

SheWrites wrote:
Always interesting...

Yep. He's a good dude.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Moon Landing - Fake
Pro Wrestling - Real
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Kate Collins was a friend and neighbor. Our parents were friends, and our dads flew together We also were members of the same church for years. Kate's dad Michael was the command pilot who (did not) fly around the moon. Having been to their house a lot...playing...BBQs...but mostly for indoctrination. We were all part of it - hours of memorization, forced to stay awake until we could name all the supportive artifacts in the house, faux everything. Even the house fake - nothing but a facade. Kate was a beauty and ended up being a pretty good actress. I suppose she came by it naturally.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 pm

polecat wrote:
Moon Landing - Fake
Pro Wrestling - Real

...and all the costumes are awesome.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:18 am

more evidence....

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/xpascal/

More on the moon landing hoax... GagarinHoax

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/xpascal/MoonHoax/JFK/JFK.HTM
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on the moon landing hoax...   More on the moon landing hoax... Empty

Back to top Go down

More on the moon landing hoax...
Page 1 of 1