Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...

Go down 
+4
PkrBum
mediawatcher
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Got it. Instead of refusing to make the cake, ruin the wedding.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Now ya got it Joanni... use ex-lax  in the icing ! That would really mess up a gay wedding night....mmmm devil's food....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Teo, you are BAAAAADDDD.  Smile

I was just thinking of messing up the icing a little bit.
Just enough so everyone at the wedding would notice and never bother you at your bakery again.

If your whole wedding can be ruined by an ugly cake you'd better not get married. You're going to face a lot worse problems than that in life, especially if you're a gay couple.  I went to a wedding recently that had one of the ugliest cakes I've ever seen but it's what the bride wanted. I know for a fact that the cake was made to the bride's specifications because the baker was also one of my daughters. Am I honest? I did tell my daughter it was an ugly cake and she laughed. I did not tell the bride it was ugly.
The bride said it was beautiful. I'm glad she was happy.

After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?:
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:04 pm

But what you said was......

"Okay. A gay couple comes in and orders a wedding cake.
Look, I've seen some UGLY wedding cakes. They even have a web site. You just screw up the cake.
When it's over the couple won't take the cake. They will not pay you. They will inform their community that you are a lousy baker. You won't get much gay business anymore."

So they end up having a wedding without a cake. I did not say it would ruin the whole wedding.

Side note.....we discussed this a long time ago.....if you are going to use my words please quote me. Your paraphrasing is always wrong.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:20 pm

I guess I should post my feelings regarding the bakery. It is none of their buisness who is ordering the cake. Bake the cake and let it go.

But.....refusing to go against your religious beliefs is upheld in many situations. For instance, Jehovah Witness nurses in a hospital, do not have to hang blood. Nurses and other medical personnel do not have to participate in medical abortions or sterilization procedures. The bakery acted within the rights of their religious beliefs.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUasfzU9OlAcV1hTlWfH4a6RSAabq0vkJYi_AewDaLptQOAQKMvQ

I'm sorry sirs (or ma'ams) we will bake the cake and provide the basic decorations but the same sex figures that you require are not part of our carried stock and will have to be provided and arranged at a different location.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Eric wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Eric wrote:
What about gay marriage?  This whole plethora of gay threads were started from the gay marriage, I believe.

I think that crap shouldn't be in the schools either... but I was thinking about gay marriage when I posted that question about judging.

It seems you were doing a whole lot of judging there.

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaBTXzBSClFUJBReGvK9pNgWrjJd3HJRRGWUoRym-wvkuzBJi87A

Why should only hetrosexual nuclear marriages and homosexual nuclear marriages be recognized as legal when a whole variety of other marriage forms exist for mature willing companions?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3hmgkPYUuk

Smile

I have no problems with so-called victimless "crimes".    If a woman wants to marry a man that has 3 wives already, who am I to say that is wrong?  If an adult wants to smoke a joint at home, he isn't hurting anybody.  We already have too many laws on the books that were created by people that want to force their puritanical beliefs upon us.

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRs0fPpYPkWzbY9b4YJpIKNA0TJDNVvr7cXXZhoWtpEZlk12pyNA

I agree. And if three men and three women want to form a extended marriage group it's none of my business either. If a male and female who are first cousins and want to marry it's nobodies business either. It Dreamsgalore wants to marry her German Shepherd seeing-eye dog that's fine too. And if that farmer loves his John Deere combine that he wants to make a more binding relation of it that's his/her business.

None of my business how someone arranges their personal relationships so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 pm

I agree completely.
I'm most happy that you don't mind if someone smokes a joint inside their own house. Wink

Even though a kiva bar square is stronger and tastes better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkR3V9LiyA94fjGusYhMfKDy28hpXI6h7aoY3-FQRhCuHPms65hA

Then you should have no problem demanding that the government extend marriage rights to all mature willing companions so they can marry as they choose to arrange their marriages so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww&spfreload=10

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:43 pm

I don't have a problem with anybody getting married. It's no skin off my teeth and no threat to my marriage.
The "Voice" in your picture would be 100 years old this year.
He was the greatest voice of the 20th century, bar none. Ain't no apologies due to any Elvis lovers.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:40 am

There are genetic reasons for close relatives not inbreeding.  That rule kinda makes sense; the probability of defects is only 2-3%... roughly the same as a woman having a child at age 41 vs. having one at age 30.  

That is fine, unless you are one of those with a defect.

Quote :
Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Ht_fugate_family_blue_people_ll_120217_wmain
The Blue-skinned People of Kentucky...The Fugate progeny had a genetic condition called methemoglobinemia, which was passed down through a recessive gene and blossomed through intermarriage....

...In methemoglobinemia, the hemoglobin is unable to carry oxygen and it also makes it difficult for unaffected hemoglobin to release oxygen effectively to body tissues. Patients' lips are purple, the skin looks blue and the blood is "chocolate colored" because it is not oxygenated, according to Tefferi....

..."If I carry a bad recessive gene with a rare abnormality and married, the child probably wouldn't be sick, because it's very rare to meet another person with the [same] bad gene and the most frequent cause therefore is in-breeding," Tefferi said...

...Until the past century, families tended to remain in the same area for generations, and men typically went courting no more than about five miles from home—the distance they could walk out and back on their day off from work. As a result, according to Robin Fox, a professor of anthropology at Rutgers University, it's likely that 80 percent of all marriages in history have been between second cousins or closer...

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Cousin_2Laws governing the marriage of first cousins vary widely.

In 24 states (pink), such marriages are illegal.

In 19 states (green), first cousins are permitted to wed.

Seven states (peach) allow first-cousin marriage but with conditions.

Maine, for instance, requires genetic counseling; some states say yes only if one partner is sterile.

North Carolina prohibits marriage only for double first cousins.  (Huh?)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Eric wrote:
There are genetic reasons for close relatives not inbreeding.  That rule kinda makes sense; the probability of defects is only 2-3%... roughly the same as a woman having a child at age 41 vs. having one at age 30.  

That is fine, unless you are one of those with a defect.

Quote :
Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Ht_fugate_family_blue_people_ll_120217_wmain
The Blue-skinned People of Kentucky...The Fugate progeny had a genetic condition called methemoglobinemia, which was passed down through a recessive gene and blossomed through intermarriage....

...In methemoglobinemia, the hemoglobin is unable to carry oxygen and it also makes it difficult for unaffected hemoglobin to release oxygen effectively to body tissues. Patients' lips are purple, the skin looks blue and the blood is "chocolate colored" because it is not oxygenated, according to Tefferi....

..."If I carry a bad recessive gene with a rare abnormality and married, the child probably wouldn't be sick, because it's very rare to meet another person with the [same] bad gene and the most frequent cause therefore is in-breeding," Tefferi said...

...Until the past century, families tended to remain in the same area for generations, and men typically went courting no more than about five miles from home—the distance they could walk out and back on their day off from work. As a result, according to Robin Fox, a professor of anthropology at Rutgers University, it's likely that 80 percent of all marriages in history have been between second cousins or closer...

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Cousin_2Laws governing the marriage of first cousins vary widely.

In 24 states (pink), such marriages are illegal.

In 19 states (green), first cousins are permitted to wed.

Seven states (peach) allow first-cousin marriage but with conditions.

Maine, for instance, requires genetic counseling; some states say yes only if one partner is sterile.

North Carolina prohibits marriage only for double first cousins.  (Huh?)

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzOKgvvGjNmw3F8xTEp6s8Ud0XTco4KAvTgXy49TO48fM-gjAW

If we're going to base our laws on the premise that marriage is an agreement between two or more mature willing companions then: it's none of my business, none of your business, and most especially none of the government's business, as to who marries who so long as all involved are mature willing companions. If you're going to worry about possible genetic factors being passed down then ban people who have inheritable diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, dwarfism, gigantism, etc... from being allowed to marry also. Either the government allows mature willing companions to marry freely or it has the right to break the 14th Amendment at will. If the latter case holds true then it's a double standard. Until it is resolved...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxDcWvZCSRg

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3z7gBQtH28kaZalEfBzpsmqpMBTQ_oE9KWOoWryNcPvvrNe8HNg

Note to Eric:

Marriage does not always mean that people are having sex.

The marriage may be for convenience i.e. inheritance and tax purposes.

Open marriages to all mature willing companions and I'll marry all of my children (male and female) for convenience. The government can't tax 'my spouses' after I pass away. In which case there will be an Eagle line-marriage that may last for centuries.

Isn't tax reasons one of the stated purposes of allowing SSM also?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:57 pm

The govt should only be involved to record the beginning and arbit the divorce. I don't know why there are tax breaks and subsidies anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:09 pm

I agree to a point, DE.  But imagine yourself as a child of such a marriage... and you are horribly disfigured or destined to have a short life, perhaps one of pain and suffering.

Sure, allowing folks to marry sounds just fine... but what about the children?  Don't they count?  Is it okay to conceive if there is a one in four chance of a serious deformity or disability?

I hate to bring this up because it is callous, but what about the cost to society? Should millions or tens of millions of tax dollars be spent to sustain a life that was brought into the world by irresponsible parents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Eric wrote:
I agree to a point, DE.  But imagine yourself as a child of such a marriage... and you are horribly disfigured or destined to have a short life, perhaps one of pain and suffering.

Sure, allowing folks to marry sounds just fine... but what about the children?  Don't they count?  Is it okay to conceive if there is a one in four chance of a serious deformity or disability?

I hate to bring this up because it is callous, but what about the cost to society?  Should millions or tens of millions of tax dollars be spent to sustain a life that was brought into the world by irresponsible parents?

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROYHSVkS25wEAA2g5VnFwax_DE13DtFkLWsdexoJEDRRcbH9NQ

What makes a one in ten chance of a gene being passed along any less tragic than a one in four chance?

If you're going to factor in costs then that one in ten chance of passing along a gene that has undesirable abnormalities is just as important in figuring your cost to society in the end.

If you're unwilling to pay for the genetic side effects for one why should the other be allowed unless you're willing to condone double standards?

You now are on the slippery slope and again I point to known inheritable genetic abnormalities

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esp_hOlFqiM

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:26 pm

I know... I know, DE.  'Tis a slippery slope indeed.

It just seems irresponsible to bring children into the world that will suffer.

I don't give a damn about close relatives with recessive gene defects marrying. That doesn't bother me at all.

It is the children.

Last edited by Eric on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

I'm sure obamacaid will fix genetic risks for us before long. The advantages of dna recording and tagging the populace will be numerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTesZgHAJrb48cbaDzuKPcad4cZWXbDcPRl8rjzUajrzl64QuHkWw

Yes...

Over half of the Navajo Nation has inheritable diabetes due to inbreeding.

I think you'd find that they'd be up in arms if you even suggested that they can't marry.

Then there's sickle cell which is common among the black population and lactose intolerance which most Asians have...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgb1TSvB0V_--rgl6b_mTGjhdjqQxqm4x4-DWpS6I4_nqNGMtlGQ

Of course those genetic abnormalities that may lead to a short life span might be important in surviving the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Diabetes could be wiped out with some genetic prohibition laws. As a matter of fact healthcare in total could be well contained with some more progressive social controls. Most of the cost of healthcare is bad habits and bad choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:51 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCJcaDmde6dAbjgeA3QPscT1B7sQZtzmcXMlluLPfM03_9IMNx

Yeah... We all need to become more liberal so we can pass progressive laws that institute social controls and reforms which increases the size of government and it's influence. Now that we have Obamacare some real laws and progress can be made to wipe out inheritable genetic abnormalities and increase the size and scope of government control.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52wis_sLT1I

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

An iq test at puberty would really promote a better species too. Reproduction is a privilege.

I think libertarians would make the best progressives. They just never wanted to control people.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Reproduction isn't a privilege except in some country like China. It's a right in most other countries. I have to agree with DE on the right to mate with whoever you choose, but I don't think it would be a good idea for siblings to marry. That's just a little too close.
I had a great uncle and aunt that were first cousins. They had one of the best marriages I've ever seen but they didn't have kids. I guess they were afraid to. I wish they had adopted because they would have made the best parents any kid could have hoped for.
There are genetic problems with spouses that you can't possibly know sometimes.There are genetic diseases that pop up because of the combination of two people's genes and they don't have to be relatives. The disease not might run in either family but it's the combination of the two parents genes. The only real answer to eliminating them is an amnio test for all pregnant women and an abortion if anything bad comes up. I doubt society would ever agree to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next