Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... Empty
PostSubject: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:49 am

nancy pelosi stated that while democrats won't 'boycott' Netanyahu speech...they simply might be "too busy" to attend....laughable when most members of congress have a questionable attendance rating and now suddenly they are "too busy"?....Further explains the 14-15% approval rating for congress...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:39 am

She would have been better off keeping her pie hole closed. This just proves again how stupid she thinks the average citizen is by thinking we can't see it for the lie it really is.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:44 am

nochain wrote:
She would have been better off keeping her pie hole closed. This just proves again how stupid she thinks the average citizen is by thinking we can't see it for the lie it really is.

Some democrats are at their funniest when they are the minority party....nance is in a comedic class all by herself!...

Last edited by mediawatcher on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:42 am

Yeah especially that line of we gotta pass it so we can see what's in it....kind of like we gotta go to war so we can find a reason why we are going to war....
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:01 am

This is interesting being a staunch supporter of Israel i was taken aback at first then I thought more of it

http://history.house.gov/Institution/Foreign-Leaders/Foreign-Leaders/

I think the format should have been followed rather than the Speaker doing this oh his own which is what I understand happened? It's still OUR congress. It's really worthy of debate I think.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 pm

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/boehner-netanyahu-speech-invitation-misled

I was worried about this. If this backfires against Israel Boehner is to blame and it's something I do. Not want to see. Again I. Totally support Israel but Boehner should have thought this out better...

Or worst case he is playing Israel
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Surfnrg wrote:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/boehner-netanyahu-speech-invitation-misled

I was worried about this. If this backfires against Israel Boehner is to blame and it's something I do. Not want to see. Again I. Totally support Israel but Boehner should have thought this out better...

Or worst case he is playing Israel

The other side of the argument is the the cowh/administration is also playing politics and attempting to influence the Israeli elections for the candidate that is opposing Netanyahu...

Agree 100% about supporting Israel and recent years it seems that the US has not been alligned with our true allies in the Middle East...The benefit of the doubt appears to fall to those that oppose Israel...May futher be the reason that the cowh has warned Congress about further sanctions against Iran...If compared to a poker game...just hope we aren't getting sucked into being bluffed by Iran and we and the rest of the world wake up to a nuclear Iran....No question this is high stakes and there should be concern with the track record of this administration as it pertains to foreign policy....
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Yes it's a high stakes game I guess more info coming out will help. Both sides here will play politics.
For Israel it's higher at stakes
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Boehner invited the leader of a foreign nation over without consulting with the POTUS. He overstepped his bounds when he did it, and I don't blame Obama one iota for refusing to see the Israeli leader who expects us to back him up on every issue because we are Zionist tools and have always done so.
Netanyahu wants us to push Iran to the brink and he wants us to be the ones to do his fighting for him. The Israelis can do their own fighting, we send them enough foreign aid already. N wants to rev up Congress against Iran to a fever pitch and try to press Obama to follow their lead.
He's still the POTUS, no matter what John Boehner seems to think.   I think the whole situation is really funny.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
    nancy pelosi  stated that while democrats won't 'boycott' Netanyahu speech...they simply might be "too busy" to attend....laughable when most members of congress have a questionable attendance rating and now suddenly they are "too busy"?....Further explains the 14-15% approval rating for congress...

Hey, Hey, Hey, it's a Republican congress now. How come that approval rating isn't higher?????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......   Ole Bug Eyes at it again....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ole Bug Eyes at it again.......
Page 1 of 1