Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 Empty
PostSubject: Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70    Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Pretty sad. I saw him a couple times (once at the little theater in Pensacola) and can say that aside from Les Paul, it was the best show I've ever seen in my life. He was so talented, even late in life.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-ms-joe-cocker-dies-at-70-20141222-story.html

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70    Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Well, damn!  I never saw him.  

His music will continue to inspire countless performers.

Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcuPo5jWBczX7mqZi77n8aet-3_VdutwCK50cYjWhcT321iIXgmQ

RIP to a great performer. :-(
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70    Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:00 pm

He was unspeakably talented. The last time I saw him was in 2009 or 2010 and he was just incredible. SO talented... gave me goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70    Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:53 am

riceme wrote:
He was unspeakably talented. The last time I saw him was in 2009 or 2010 and he was just incredible. SO talented... gave me goosebumps.

Soulful voice silenced!...only wished I could have seen him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70    Joe Cocker, rock and blues star, dies at 70 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1