Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:44 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jim Webb is making noises now about 2016. He's not a very good politician but he does understand the inner-machinations of how the system works.

Maybe it's time for someone who doesn't like politics but thinks they can do a good job simply because it's necessary.


    Would he be that.....'new car smell' that could take on that 'old car' hrc?....Based on the make-up of the democrats he may appeal in a few states but the base would never go for someone center to right in the political spectrum....As of today hrc and Elizabeth warren are trying to out left each other to appeal to the base....

Have to wonder if the far left entitlement crowd will crawl out of their subsidized houses long enough to vote for HRC or Warren.
Back to top Go down
Linda

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 56
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:49 am

Interesting article on Jim Webb - he's probably what the average American is looking for as he doesn't really fit the Dem or Repub icon.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/against-the-grain/the-curious-case-of-jim-webb-20141125
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:50 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jim Webb is making noises now about 2016. He's not a very good politician but he does understand the inner-machinations of how the system works.

Maybe it's time for someone who doesn't like politics but thinks they can do a good job simply because it's necessary.


    Would he be that.....'new car smell' that could take on that 'old car' hrc?....Based on the make-up of the democrats he may appeal in a few states but the base would never go for someone center to right in the political spectrum....As of today hrc and Elizabeth warren are trying to out left each other to appeal to the base....

Have to wonder if the far left entitlement crowd will crawl out of their subsidized houses long enough to vote for HRC or Warren.

Well because Warren has gained some traction and is involved in the conversation that's forced hrc to try and out liberal her...If there are more freebies involved they'll pay attention for the better deal...

hrc has had to play catch-up which is why she said in a speech...."black lives matter" and announced that she was proud to stand with the [name] cowh administration that did away with 'torture' now and in the future... Someone should remind hrc that it was her husband that signed on to the enhanced interrogation techniques for national security purposes too...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:53 am

SheWrites wrote:
Interesting article on Jim Webb - he's probably what the average American is looking for as he doesn't really fit the  Dem or Repub icon.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/against-the-grain/the-curious-case-of-jim-webb-20141125

Not to defend republican picks....but McCain and Romney were not exactly right wing conservatives...and look how that turned out and the media portrayed them.... If they were right wingers then the cowh certainly should have been portrayed as he was/is...an extreme left winger but somehow the media painted him to be a ..... moderate.....
Back to top Go down
Linda

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 56
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:02 pm

I remember the old days when the candidates platforms were published in US News and World Report, Newsweek or Times without much slant from the writers/editor. Hard to find the black/white details today. Campaigning is an art that can't be defined. It flows and is open to interpretation.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:06 pm

SheWrites wrote:
I remember the old days when the candidates platforms were published in US News and World Report, Newsweek or Times without much slant from the writers/editor.  Hard to find the black/white details today.  Campaigning is an art that can't be defined.  It flows and is open to interpretation.  

The MSM does control the political message now more than ever, low information voters see or read a slanted opinion piece and latch onto it without really analyzing what a candidate is actually saying.

It's only after the fact that many of these slanted opinion pieces turn out to have used false information to make their point but by then it's too late to get the facts out.

And that's exactly what the MSM wants.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:28 am

nochain wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
I remember the old days when the candidates platforms were published in US News and World Report, Newsweek or Times without much slant from the writers/editor.  Hard to find the black/white details today.  Campaigning is an art that can't be defined.  It flows and is open to interpretation.  

The MSM does control the political message now more than ever, low information voters see or read a slanted opinion piece and latch onto it without really analyzing what a candidate is actually saying.

It's only after the fact that many of these slanted opinion pieces turn out to have used false information to make their point but by then it's too late to get the facts out.

And that's exactly what the MSM wants.....

And now they are ramping up the hrc express....
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:48 pm


HRC in disguise, practicing her upcoming role as POTUS


_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeb Bush used Facebook to announce he wants to run for president
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: