Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catalog sarcasm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda

Linda

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:24 pm

This guys take on William Sonoma is amusing. Razz

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/the-2014-haters-guide-to-the-williams-sonoma-catalog-1667452305
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:45 pm

There is an artsy-fartsy mall outside Birmingham that has a Williams Sonoma store. I like to go in there to get ideas on what I need to find elsewhere. They're damn expensive!

I think I may have bought a few things there, but it was done during a lapse of sanity, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

My son sent the article to me. I told him don't pick on me for buying cloth napkins on clearance nor the fact that I do enjoy Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) and would love to be invited to one of her outdoor parties. Razz

Otherwise the story descriptions were fair.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:53 pm

That was a good read.... in line with my opinions for sure. Sending to my sister. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 am

SheWrites wrote:
My son sent the article to me.  I told him don't pick on me for buying cloth napkins on clearance nor the fact that I do enjoy Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) and would love to be invited to one of her outdoor parties.  Razz

Otherwise the story descriptions were fair.  

We order these napkins off the internet.  These are the napkins our favorite steak house used to use before they got cheap with their napkins.  They feel almost like cloth (softer actually), are substantial, and I prefer one of them in my pocket instead of a hankie.

We use them for special occasions.
Catalog sarcasm 20141211

http://www.amazon.com/Georgia-Pacific-Essence-Impressions-Replacement-Napkins/dp/B0096Q8X44
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:48 am

Ah, a point against the cloth napkin...can't blow my nose on it. I realize cloth handkerchiefs are for this task but I don't like carrying my nose secretions with me on a cloth. That IS the good reason for a good paper napkin!

Razz Waaaachoooo
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:08 am

E, I am familiar with those cloth-like paper napkins and I also like them. Thank you, G-P!!

The comments following the article were hilarious. Did anyone else read them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catalog sarcasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalog sarcasm   Catalog sarcasm Empty

Back to top Go down

Catalog sarcasm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Funny and Amusing-
Jump to: