Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn! I need to get into the pet care business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Damn!  I need to get into the pet care business. Empty
PostSubject: Damn! I need to get into the pet care business.   Damn!  I need to get into the pet care business. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:18 pm

At Buzzfeed.com, was this article.

When nurse Nina Pham contracted Ebola, she requested her dog, Bentley, be taken care of and monitored for the disease and not euthanized – similar to what was done with an Ebola-exposed dog in Spain.

Damn!  I need to get into the pet care business. Enhanced-buzz-1149-1417699820-8

The City of Dallas released a list of Ebola-related expenses, showing that care for the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel reached $27,000, about 17% of the total costs.

Here is the breakdown of Bentley’s expenses:

Supplies for Pet care - $1,068.96
Generator and labor for Pet care facility - $2,052.96
Facilities make ready and security at pet care facility - $17,057.46
Pet Care for Patient One - $259.78
Pet clean up - $6,445.00
Pet care/clean up - $938.00
Total Expenses - $26,884.16

Dallas’ Director of Public Information, Sana Syed, said that $19,000 of Bentley’s bill will be reimbursed by donations and grants.
About $19,000 incurred for the care of @Nina_Pham's dog, Bentley, is being reimbursed by grants and donations. @1500Marilla @DallasShelter
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Damn! I need to get into the pet care business.
Page 1 of 1