Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Black on Black crime vs White on White crime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:35 pm

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/dec/01/leonard-pitts-jr-black-on-black-argument-false/


Interesting article. I've heard a lot lately of white commentators saying Ferguson isn't such a big deal because black on black crime goes on every day. I guess it does. They talk like the news media never mentions it.  Why, 90% of crimes against blacks are done by blacks.  
However, 83% of crimes against whites are done by whites.

Where is that ever mentioned? Us white folks must be pretty darned violent and unable to control ourselves.  We're out there killing each other all the time, evidently.
We just can't be civilized, we've got to learn to respect the law and teach our kids to stop using those drugs and being violent. We just have to stop the madness but that's hard because we white folk have a lot of trouble controlling ourselves. We're just not smart enough.

That's so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Many blacks don't report crimes as it is against their "snitch" code.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:10 pm

A lot of white women who are raped don't report those crimes either, because of humiliation. A lot of crimes are not reported. I had a relative who shoplifted but it was a minor item and the store did not report him either. A lot of crimes aren't reported. College kids are assaulted and forced to do things they don't want to do at initiations and they don't report it.

We can only go by the statistics of the ones we know about.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Where are the statistics?
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 am

I agree with Eddard that a lot of rapes aren't reported.  Rape investigations are humiliating for the victims and thousands (maybe tens of thousands) of rape kits don't get processed by the police.  I have read horror stories about evidence rooms full of kits that will never get processed.

What a shame.  After the woman goes through the sample-taking process, the least the cops could do is send the kit off to a DNA lab.

Why would a woman go through the extensive questioning of their sexual history and submit to a vaginal exam, only for the kit to rot on some damn shelf?

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:57 am

Eric wrote:
I agree with Eddard that a lot of rapes aren't reported.  Rape investigations are humiliating for the victims and thousands (maybe tens of thousands) of rape kits don't get processed by the police.  I have read horror stories about evidence rooms full of kits that will never get processed.

What a shame.  After the woman goes through the sample-taking process, the least the cops could do is send the kit off to a DNA lab.

Why would a woman go through the extensive questioning of their sexual history and submit to a vaginal exam, only for the kit to rot on some damn shelf?

The area of rape investigations have changed much due to the change in society....as pointed out there was a time when the female was humiliated due to the way she was put on trial as if it were her fault....There are many more protections in place and even changes in the judicial system that have been implemented to change the way the victim is questioned and what information she has to provide about her personal life.... Is it perfect?...No....but to compare treatment from not so long ago to today the victim's rights are taken into account more than they were...as they should have always been...

Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:36 am

The old rape kits are still sitting at room temperature collecting dust.

This proves that some municipalities still don't give a shit about catching the perps.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 am

Eric wrote:
The old rape kits are still sitting at room temperature collecting dust.

This proves that some municipalities still don't give a shit about catching the perps.

Yeah....once again the law enforcement community and some municipalities "don't give a shit about catching the perps"....Because law enforcement officers don't have children...families...loved ones and friends that live in these communities and are non-caring or "give a shit" that pieces of shit rapists are on the street....If there are facts and evidence to support then PLEASE identify these municipalities and/or officers....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:38 am

Part of the reason (no excuse) some of those "kits" sit around is a lack of funding for processing and in some areas a lack of lab processing capacity. In other cases the victims stop cooperating with the investigation. Perhaps there ought to be a national testing lab established - the Fed's waste a bunch of money on overseas crap why not spend some of it here? If a rapist is caught and convicted make them reimburse the cost.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:58 am

nochain wrote:
Part of the reason (no excuse) some of those "kits" sit around is a lack of funding for processing and in some areas a lack of lab processing capacity. In other cases the victims stop cooperating with the investigation. Perhaps there ought to be a national testing lab established - the Fed's waste a bunch of money on overseas crap why not spend some of it here? If a rapist is caught and convicted make them reimburse the cost.

And there have been some of the kits kept around and rapists have been caught due to their past deeds...Furthermore the storage areas are better than they were in the past and preservation of the evidence is much better.... Like in so many areas of technology it takes time to catch up to the non-stop fast developing areas...and law enforcement is just one occupation that has to continually develop and adapt to the changes... There are now national data bases established that connects the different law enforcement agencies at the Fed..State...Local levels which has increased the sharing not only of evidence but information which allows better efficiency and cooperation.... On the other side of the coin there have been convictions overturned with this information in which science has disproved flawed human testimony...

Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:27 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:
The old rape kits are still sitting at room temperature collecting dust.

This proves that some municipalities still don't give a shit about catching the perps.

    Yeah....once again the law enforcement community and some municipalities "don't give a shit about catching the perps"....Because law enforcement officers don't have children...families...loved ones and friends that live in these communities and are non-caring or "give a shit" that pieces of shit rapists are on the street....If there are facts and evidence to support then PLEASE identify these municipalities and/or officers....

How about

Quote :
CBS News Investigates Rape-Kit Backlog
https://www.rainn.org/news-room/news/rape-kit-backlog

The backlog of untested DNA evidence from unsolved rape cases is down sharply over the last five years. Still, a new Justice Department report and a major CBS News investigation demonstrate, tens of thousands of evidence kits remain unanalyzed — and the rapists in those cases remain free.

Rape Kit BacklogIn 2001, RAINN launched a national campaign to bring attention to the huge backlog of untested rape evidence. Following extensive media coverage, years of prodding by our allies in Congress, lots of lobbying and a 2004 Justice Department report that estimated that evidence from about 221,000 rape and murder cases remained untested, Congress acted by passing the landmark Debbie Smith Act. This bill, which has been called the most important anti-rape legislation in history, has provided several hundred million dollars of funding to local law enforcement to help them eliminate their DNA evidence backlog. As a result, police have been able to identify a suspect in thousands of violent crimes.

Despite this legislative success, much more work needs to be done to ensure justice for victims. The new Justice Department report found that, in the last five years, DNA evidence from about 32,000 unsolved rape and murder cases was never submitted to a crime lab for analysis.

This month, CBS News investigated this backlog of unprocessed rape kits, and found that authorities in 12 major cities do not even know what percentage of rape kits in storage remain unexamined. Responding to the continuing backlog, Scott Berkowitz, president of RAINN said, “It’s appalling that tens of thousands of rapists remain free, even though police possess the evidence to identify and convict them. Every day that these unprocessed kits sit in storerooms and labs, these rapists remain at large, searching out new victims.”

Or this at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-piper/rape-kit-backlog_b_5504287.html

Quote :
A piece in the Washington Post highlights the growing backlog of untested rape test kits that are sitting in police storage units while rapists run free and victims suffer. Missing from the story, however, is one of the biggest contributors to this backlog, the enormous amount of police and tax resources spent targeting drug crimes, particularly marijuana possession.

The backlog is a disgrace. The total number of rape test kits that have never been sent to laboratories for testing exceeds 100,000. In some cases, the kits have been sitting in storage for decades. From the Washington Post:

"In 2009, authorities found more than 11,000 unprocessed kits at the Detroit crime lab after it was closed for improperly handling weapons evidence. After testing the first 2,000 kits, authorities identified 127 serial rapists and made 473 matches overall to known convicts or arrestees, or to unknown people whose genetic material was found at crime scenes."

Or this at http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/23/how-the-u-s-ended-up-with-400-000-untested-rape-kits.html
Quote :
How the U.S. Ended Up With 400,000 Untested Rape Kits

Memphis just discovered hundreds of untested rape kits—adding to its backlog of more than 12,000 kits collecting dust on police shelves. And the city is hardly alone.
The history of crime solving can be divided into two periods: Before DNA and After DNA. The introduction of forensic evidence in the mid-1980s completely changed the way we solve crimes. Matching crime scene evidence with potential perpetrators at a 99 percent success rate, DNA testing is regularly used to convict murderers and get the wrongly accused out from behind bars.

And perhaps no crime is better suited to DNA testing than sexual assault, as perpetrators leave behind a host of biological material—skin, hair, bodily fluids—on victims’ bodies. Yet while forensic examinations, during which evidence is collected using a sexual assault evidence collection kit—or rape kit—are available to all rape survivors in the U.S. free of charge, only 3 percent of rapists will ever serve a day in prison.

Or how about this from Aljazeera
Quote :
In Cleveland, Ohio, there are about 3,000 kits awaiting testing, and in Detroit, more than 11,000 are backlogged, according to NPR.

Or, how about this
Quote :
Natasha thanks Alameda County, Cal. District Attorney Nancy O'Malley for partnering with her to get this done. O'Malley is trying to create a blueprint for other jurisdictions.

"In my county, which has 1.6 million people, we have identified about 2,000 kits that were sitting in the property room of police departments," O'Malley said. "[They] never even got to the crime lab."

I am not accusing officers of dereliction of duty, MW.  It is probably the municipalities that don't give a shit about rape victims enough to process the kits. My apologies if you felt that I was questioning the integrity of the LEOs on the street. I didn't.

This is just a sampling of cities with backlogs.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Eric wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:
The old rape kits are still sitting at room temperature collecting dust.

This proves that some municipalities still don't give a shit about catching the perps.

    Yeah....once again the law enforcement community and some municipalities "don't give a shit about catching the perps"....Because law enforcement officers don't have children...families...loved ones and friends that live in these communities and are non-caring or "give a shit" that pieces of shit rapists are on the street....If there are facts and evidence to support then PLEASE identify these municipalities and/or officers....

How about

Quote :
CBS News Investigates Rape-Kit Backlog
https://www.rainn.org/news-room/news/rape-kit-backlog

The backlog of untested DNA evidence from unsolved rape cases is down sharply over the last five years. Still, a new Justice Department report and a major CBS News investigation demonstrate, tens of thousands of evidence kits remain unanalyzed — and the rapists in those cases remain free.

Rape Kit BacklogIn 2001, RAINN launched a national campaign to bring attention to the huge backlog of untested rape evidence. Following extensive media coverage, years of prodding by our allies in Congress, lots of lobbying and a 2004 Justice Department report that estimated that evidence from about 221,000 rape and murder cases remained untested, Congress acted by passing the landmark Debbie Smith Act. This bill, which has been called the most important anti-rape legislation in history, has provided several hundred million dollars of funding to local law enforcement to help them eliminate their DNA evidence backlog. As a result, police have been able to identify a suspect in thousands of violent crimes.

Despite this legislative success, much more work needs to be done to ensure justice for victims. The new Justice Department report found that, in the last five years, DNA evidence from about 32,000 unsolved rape and murder cases was never submitted to a crime lab for analysis.

This month, CBS News investigated this backlog of unprocessed rape kits, and found that authorities in 12 major cities do not even know what percentage of rape kits in storage remain unexamined. Responding to the continuing backlog, Scott Berkowitz, president of RAINN said, “It’s appalling that tens of thousands of rapists remain free, even though police possess the evidence to identify and convict them. Every day that these unprocessed kits sit in storerooms and labs, these rapists remain at large, searching out new victims.”

Or this at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-piper/rape-kit-backlog_b_5504287.html

Quote :
A piece in the Washington Post highlights the growing backlog of untested rape test kits that are sitting in police storage units while rapists run free and victims suffer. Missing from the story, however, is one of the biggest contributors to this backlog, the enormous amount of police and tax resources spent targeting drug crimes, particularly marijuana possession.

The backlog is a disgrace. The total number of rape test kits that have never been sent to laboratories for testing exceeds 100,000. In some cases, the kits have been sitting in storage for decades. From the Washington Post:

"In 2009, authorities found more than 11,000 unprocessed kits at the Detroit crime lab after it was closed for improperly handling weapons evidence. After testing the first 2,000 kits, authorities identified 127 serial rapists and made 473 matches overall to known convicts or arrestees, or to unknown people whose genetic material was found at crime scenes."

Or this at http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/23/how-the-u-s-ended-up-with-400-000-untested-rape-kits.html
Quote :
How the U.S. Ended Up With 400,000 Untested Rape Kits

Memphis just discovered hundreds of untested rape kits—adding to its backlog of more than 12,000 kits collecting dust on police shelves. And the city is hardly alone.
The history of crime solving can be divided into two periods: Before DNA and After DNA. The introduction of forensic evidence in the mid-1980s completely changed the way we solve crimes. Matching crime scene evidence with potential perpetrators at a 99 percent success rate, DNA testing is regularly used to convict murderers and get the wrongly accused out from behind bars.

And perhaps no crime is better suited to DNA testing than sexual assault, as perpetrators leave behind a host of biological material—skin, hair, bodily fluids—on victims’ bodies. Yet while forensic examinations, during which evidence is collected using a sexual assault evidence collection kit—or rape kit—are available to all rape survivors in the U.S. free of charge, only 3 percent of rapists will ever serve a day in prison.

Or how about this from Aljazeera
Quote :
In Cleveland, Ohio, there are about 3,000 kits awaiting testing, and in Detroit, more than 11,000 are backlogged, according to NPR.

Or, how about this
Quote :
Natasha thanks Alameda County, Cal. District Attorney Nancy O'Malley for partnering with her to get this done. O'Malley is trying to create a blueprint for other jurisdictions.

"In my county, which has 1.6 million people, we have identified about 2,000 kits that were sitting in the property room of police departments," O'Malley said. "[They] never even got to the crime lab."

I am not accusing officers of dereliction of duty, MW.  It is probably the municipalities that don't give a shit about rape victims enough to process the kits.

This is just a sampling of cities with backlogs.

Don't disagree with this being a HUGE...UNNACCEPTABLE problem.....

"Missing from the story, however is one of the BIGGEST CONTRIBUTORS to the backlogs, this enormous amount of police and tax resources spent targeting drug cimes, particular marijuana possession".... Sounds like prosecutors have their heads somewhere and their priorities as to prosecution needs adjusting...Adding to that problem is the scorecard effect...these elected or appointed prosecutors want a 'win' in a drug possesion which is normally easily prosecuted as opposed to the time and money invested in other crimes...This is political job security being used over what crimes need to be prosecuted.... Disgrace that a marijuana prosecution would take presedence over this brutal crime...

In 2009, authorities found 11,000 untested samples in Detroit crime lab after it was closed for improperly handling weapons evidence...First we all know the economic situation that has gutted this city over the decades... Then if the lab was closed then someone is responsible for halting examination of on-going cases and there should have been some accountability...

What I disagree with is the concept that circumstances beyond their control can be painted with a broad brush of not giving a shit about catching the perps... The people that run the evidence rooms [would guess] are sickened by this mess and are not responsible for the piss poor decisions of those above them as to which or what evidence is sent to be processed....if there are prosecutors more concerned with marijuana possesion prosecutions over rape and/or other violent crimes then that's a major problem....Instead of focusing simply on the police/evidence custodians...maybe a bite needs to be taken a little higher on the food chain...
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Yep. The municipalities that fund the labs.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Where are the statistics?

The statistics on white on white crime and black on black crime are in the link I posted.
I can't read it for you.

As for women not reporting rape, that's common knowledge and needs no proof.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Eddard wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Where are the statistics?

The statistics on white on white crime and black on black crime are in the link I posted.
I can't read it for you.

As for women not reporting rape, that's common knowledge and needs no proof.



No you can't read it for me because it is not there. The artical is an opinion piece written by Pitts. There are no official crime stats listed by the author.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:15 pm

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug/16/white-white-crime-more-prevalent-black-black/


Here's another link for you to ignore. It contains DOJ statistics on gang violence 53% of which is committed by whites, though you don't hear about that, do you? How often does Fox news complain about white gang activity? If you want the DOJ stats, they're in the article. If you don't choose to believe them, that's your problem. You try and disprove them. I'm willing to accept them. Pitts is a well respected journalist and not likely to make up numbers from the DOJ that are not true.  Oops, that's right, he's a black man so you can't believe him, right? You can choose to put a bag over your head if you want to and not believe. Of course, that  attitude explains itself enough to me. Don't worry yourself, I don't know you but  I'm pretty sure I understand you completely.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 pm

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls



I did not ignore your link to Pitts' opinion. Pitts never stated, in his artical, where he got the stats. If I missed his link to his stats I will gladly apologize.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 pm

That's a nice little chart. What it showed is that most crimes against whites are done by whites and most crimes against blacks are done by blacks.

Exactly the point Pitts was making.
Why don't you ever hear about the outrage of white on white crime?

Pitts stated that 83% of crimes against whites are committed by whites. That's the exact percentage when calculated from the numbers in your chart.
Pitts stated that 90% of crimes against blacks are committed by blacks. That's within 1% of the percentage when calculated from the numbers in your chart.

Whether he gave a link or not you just proved he told the truth. I guess I was right to trust him.

Thank you for proving his point.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:39 am

Now all you need to do is put it into the ratio of white to black ....6:1 and you have your answer.
White. 3,128
Black 2,648
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:05 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Now all you need to do is put it into the ratio of white to black ....6:1 and you have your answer.
White.     3,128
Black 2,648


Stats....stats....and more stats....do these stats somehow make the victims feel better if they were seriously injured?....Does it comfort the surviving family members because one of their own committed the crime?...What a bunch of bs!....Deal with the crime rather that the color of the skin...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:03 am

Agreed. I have spoken out before about the death of children in Chicago. In one year 154 children died from violent crimes in Chicago. Where is the outrage, the protests, the public outcry to stop it.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Agreed.  I have spoken out before about the death of children in Chicago. In one year 154 children died from violent crimes in Chicago. Where is the outrage, the protests, the public outcry to stop it.

There's no money or advantage to a political agenda to be made in Chicago deaths....A young girl that performed at the Inauguration of the cowh was murdered weeks after her performance and minimal news...reaction...outrage...So if it's not white on black...black on white...then there's no headlines and the usual suspects are silent and there's a moral outrage...AG Holder said "lives matter...ALL lives"...guess that's another lie....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:44 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Agreed.  I have spoken out before about the death of children in Chicago. In one year 154 children died from violent crimes in Chicago. Where is the outrage, the protests, the public outcry to stop it.

     There's no money or advantage to a political agenda to be made in Chicago deaths....A young girl that performed at the Inauguration of the cowh was murdered weeks after her performance and minimal news...reaction...outrage...So if it's not white on black...black on white...then there's no headlines and the usual suspects are silent and there's a moral outrage...AG Holder said "lives matter...ALL lives"...guess that's another lie....

The fake "rage" of people protesting cherry-picked incidents reminds me of the staged anti-America protests in the Mideast.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:52 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Agreed.  I have spoken out before about the death of children in Chicago. In one year 154 children died from violent crimes in Chicago. Where is the outrage, the protests, the public outcry to stop it.

     There's no money or advantage to a political agenda to be made in Chicago deaths....A young girl that performed at the Inauguration of the cowh was murdered weeks after her performance and minimal news...reaction...outrage...So if it's not white on black...black on white...then there's no headlines and the usual suspects are silent and there's a moral outrage...AG Holder said "lives matter...ALL lives"...guess that's another lie....

Agreed...Obama did speak out on the death of the little girl, shot dead in Chicago, after having performed at the inauguration....but she was one of 150 innocent children killed by violence.....and most of that was gang and drug related deaths. The children killed were victims of black on black crime.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:59 pm

No chain....I agree on the cherry-picking. If protests were held in Chicago each time an innocent black child was murdered maybe there would be a decrease in deaths. I will never understand the nationwide rage over one desth and the complete silence on others....oh wait a minute....it's all about racism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Black on Black crime vs White on White crime   

Back to top Go down
 
Black on Black crime vs White on White crime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: