Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 When Obama Leaves the Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: When Obama Leaves the Office   Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:40 am



So true. It'll be a bit better, but nothing will be solved. In '16, we'll just reload the jerk.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.


Last edited by Eric on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 am

Yes we have Royal families...
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Hopefully it will be someone who will blame him for everything that goes wrong like he does to Bush. Worth a laugh anyway but I would bet Oblamer won't keep quiet about things like Bush does. He'll always be a whiny little child.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:05 am

nochain wrote:
Hopefully it will be someone who will blame him for everything that goes wrong like he does to Bush. Worth a laugh anyway but I would bet Oblamer won't keep quiet about things like Bush does. He'll always be a whiny little child.

Made me laugh when the cowh said....America is looking for a new car smell for the next president....and then spoke about how hrc would be a good choice..... 'new'????....

Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Hopefully it will be someone who will blame him for everything that goes wrong like he does to Bush. Worth a laugh anyway but I would bet Oblamer won't keep quiet about things like Bush does. He'll always be a whiny little child.

     Made me laugh when the cowh said....America is looking for a new car smell for the next president....and then spoke about how hrc would be a good choice..... 'new'????....

   

HRC would be closer to a dirty litter box smell

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:32 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Hopefully it will be someone who will blame him for everything that goes wrong like he does to Bush. Worth a laugh anyway but I would bet Oblamer won't keep quiet about things like Bush does. He'll always be a whiny little child.

     Made me laugh when the cowh said....America is looking for a new car smell for the next president....and then spoke about how hrc would be a good choice..... 'new'????....

   

HRC would be closer to a dirty litter box smell


Thanks!.....There goes breakfast.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:56 pm

LOL- you guys will have to live on Nexium after 2016, because ain't nobody out there that will beat HRC.


And yep, she will be more of the same, maybe worse.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

Eddard wrote:
LOL- you guys will have to live on Nexium after 2016, because ain't nobody out there that will beat HRC.


And yep, she will be more of the same, maybe worse.

hrc may face challenges within her own party...rumors of warren and webb are surfacing and if true then there's certainly no 'new car smell' applying to her.... Secondly, she won't get the huge free pass from the media that was given to the cowh and don't expect the supporters of the cowh will automatically fall in line behind hrc.....
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-12-25

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 am

Eric wrote:


So true.  It'll be a bit better, but nothing will be solved.  In '16, we'll just reload the jerk.




Is this the next SNL bit with Obama pushing both of them down the steps? bounce
Back to top Go down
Linda

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 56
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 am

I'm all out of answers for the future of the country - especially with the so-called leaders in each party. I have not lost hope but I am not enthralled by anyone on the present sidelines for 2016.

Hope is found within.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: When Obama Leaves the Office   

Back to top Go down
 
When Obama Leaves the Office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: