Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

here eric you dig this weird stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

here eric you dig this weird stuff Empty
PostSubject: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Good story, Teo.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Great story.. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 am

I kept waiting for the "Rick Roll", lol.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:28 am

I'm sorry I been slacking off..here ya go...say what's with the token black guy ?

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:10 am

I think I'll pass on the Rick Ashley vid.

I went to Escambia High School and we had about two or three black kids. Two of 'em rode our school bus... the Wingates that ran Wingate Beach on Big Lagoon.

I liked 'em. Good people.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 am

One of our best high school wrestlers was a black guy and we all liked and respected him and that was the 60s...Good and bad in everyone...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 pm

I had a few black brothers in high school with me.. They were the quarterback and wide receiver on the football team.. They grew up from grammar school playing football and knew exactly what each other meant when talking about the play, pass routes, and play changes on the line and after the snap.. The receiver knew exactly where 27 yards up field and 2 yards on the right or left of the landmark and the ball would be at your left or right shoulder meant.. Denny could blindly put his hands in the air and George would have the ball there at his finger tips.. Denny was accepted for the olympic team for track and field and was scouted for a few pro football teams.. The choice of teams was up to him.. George was waiting for the acceptance letter.. They both got drafted and went to Viet Nam.. After returning home and being on Christmas leave, George and his best friend were killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver on Christmas eve in 1968.. Denny never played football again..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Talk about weird stuff.  The yaybahar sounds like an electronic synthesizer, but it’s a completely acoustic instrument that uses only drum-like membranes, strings, mallets, and bows. When its inventor, Görkem Şen, plays it, the yaybahar creates weird, ethereal sounds like you’d expect from a science fiction movie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here eric you dig this weird stuff   here eric you dig this weird stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

here eric you dig this weird stuff
Page 1 of 1