Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tree service and firewood...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake92

PostSubject: Tree service and firewood...   Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:28 am

I just had a live oak removed and 3 others trimmed yesterday.. Quality Tree Service on 9 Mile Rd did the work.. They started about 11:00 and were finished and on the way home by 5:30.. They cut most of the branches up into fireplace length and stacked it all up alongside of a fence.. They blew and raked the leaves and driveway and took all of the smaller branches with them.. I had them take the bigger branches so I wouldn't have to split them.. We have enough firewood for a few cold winters.... They did it all without a bucket truck.. I spent most of the time watching the climber going from branch to branch and tree to tree while cutting them away from my roof and a neighbors roof.. Nothing even came close to hitting a roof or fence.. I had them leave the stump so we could use it for a plant stand after I paint it so it won't rot..

I highly recommend them if anybody needs tree work.. They also sell firewood if you need any..
Back to top Go down

Tree service and firewood...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Misc :: Members Helping Members-
Jump to: