Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Go Figure.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Go Figure.....   Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 am

The White House says "Attacks against Canadian Soldiers a despicable act of terrorism".....Couldn't agree more about the cowardly attack.....

   And yet the same White House has refused to call domestic act of terrorism...terrorism...Seems like the criteria for terrorism should all be the same....The Canadian PM did not stumble from the beginning...he called it what it was...same for the British PM.. [no mention of 'workplace violence']....some need to ring up the cowh and educate him.....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:11 am

Obama doesn't consider it terrorism here because to him Americans are the enemy
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
Obama doesn't consider it terrorism here because to him Americans are the enemy

Believe it's more ego driven that no terrorist attacks have taken place domestically on his watch.... guess it holds up if you simply don't or won't call it terrorism....but finally it seems more and more are seeing through the bs of this cowh...
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:31 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Obama doesn't consider it terrorism here because to him Americans are the enemy

    Believe it's more ego driven that no terrorist attacks have taken place domestically on his watch.... guess it holds up if you simply don't or won't call it terrorism....but finally it seems more and more are seeing through the bs of this cowh...

Yea, he wants to ignore facts so he can LIE that "no terrorist acts occurred on my watch".
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:15 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Obama doesn't consider it terrorism here because to him Americans are the enemy

    Believe it's more ego driven that no terrorist attacks have taken place domestically on his watch.... guess it holds up if you simply don't or won't call it terrorism....but finally it seems more and more are seeing through the bs of this cowh...

Yea, he wants to ignore facts so he can LIE that "no terrorist acts occurred on my watch".

Follows a distinct pattern....guess it's worked for him and all the scandals....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:29 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Obama doesn't consider it terrorism here because to him Americans are the enemy

    Believe it's more ego driven that no terrorist attacks have taken place domestically on his watch.... guess it holds up if you simply don't or won't call it terrorism....but finally it seems more and more are seeing through the bs of this cowh...

Yea, he wants to ignore facts so he can LIE that "no terrorist acts occurred on my watch".

     Follows a distinct pattern....guess it's worked for him and all the scandals....

it only works on the shallow and ignorant
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:46 am

Chrissy wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Obama doesn't consider it terrorism here because to him Americans are the enemy

    Believe it's more ego driven that no terrorist attacks have taken place domestically on his watch.... guess it holds up if you simply don't or won't call it terrorism....but finally it seems more and more are seeing through the bs of this cowh...

Yea, he wants to ignore facts so he can LIE that "no terrorist acts occurred on my watch".

     Follows a distinct pattern....guess it's worked for him and all the scandals....

Again it works and you've described his base for the most part...sorry [not really] if that may hit a nerve...

In NYC the police commissioner called the axe attacks--terrorism and once again it was a recently converted wacko....

Does anyone think that this uprise doesn't have anything to do with the limiting of surveillance on these individuals?...There have been some great questions asked in the wake of these attacks....where do the 'rights' of these attackers start/ end as opposed to those that are supposed to protect citizens rights?.... Seems that the domestic radicals are free to do as they may and those in the protecting business have become more re-actionary rather than PRO-active as they should be...

it only works on the shallow and ignorant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Go Figure.....   

Back to top Go down
 
Go Figure.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: