Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PB, did you see this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BirdyBack

BirdyBack

PB, did you see this? Empty
PostSubject: PB, did you see this?   PB, did you see this? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I just saw it on Facebook and immediately thought of you.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/07/31/hero-baltimore-cop-saves-dog-gains-new-best-friend/

http://grumpyelder.com/?p=33743
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: PB, did you see this?   PB, did you see this? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

What a beautiful story! Thank goodness an officer of his caliber responded to this call. The outcome could have been so different. "Bo" looks exactly like our Bud, by the way.

Pit bulls are so misjudged. For every story about a pit bull attack, I can find a story about someone whose life was saved by a pit bull. They are one of the most loyal dogs that exist. They love people, although they may not be crazy about other animals (although both of mine love to interact and play with small dogs and pups of any variety.)

We've had to stop taking Buddy to the dog park because of his love for people. He's a big guy, and he loves to run up to folks and "hug" them if they are sitting down. Unfortunately, I taught him that trick when he was young, and it's been a pain trying to unteach it. When I take him for a walk, we'll go to his favorite bench, he'll sit and stare at me lovingly until I say "give me a hug", and then he'll put his front legs around my neck and his head on my shoulder and just stand there. At least I've taught him to wait until I ask. Very Happy

Molly's never been a hugger, so she's safe for the park. On the other hand, she spends almost all of her "park" time interacting with people instead of playing with other dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: PB, did you see this?   PB, did you see this? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:32 am

When I take him for a walk, we'll go to his favorite bench, he'll sit and stare at me lovingly until I say "give me a hug", and then he'll put his front legs around my neck and his head on my shoulder and just stand there. At least I've taught him to wait until I ask. Very Happy

That is so adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB, did you see this?   PB, did you see this? Empty

Back to top Go down

PB, did you see this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets-
Jump to: