Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! Empty
PostSubject: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:44 am

The Obama administration will name Ron Klain as "Ebola Czar," reports CNN. Klain, a former White House official and general counsel of Revolution, an investment group, will be responsible for coordinating the government's response to Ebola within the US.

This asshole has NO MEDICAL EXPERIENCE.

We're doomed!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 am

A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! 29032061_h9455830-ace221f1bce178f73a7c0f1297d3a9cdf57c24c4-s3-c85Ron Klain (left), then chief of staff for Vice President Joe Biden, talks with Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse on Capitol Hill in December 200
Ron Klain, a former White House adviser, has been appointed to head U.S. efforts to combat Ebola.[/size]

A White House official says Klain "will report directly to the president's Homeland Security Adviser Lisa Monaco and ... National Security Adviser Susan Rice as he ensures that efforts to protect the American people by detecting, isolating and treating Ebola patients in this country are properly integrated but don't distract from the aggressive commitment to stopping Ebola at the source in West Africa."

Klain, a former chief of staff to vice presidents Joe Biden and Al Gore, is currently president of case holdings and general counsel at Revolution LLC, a technology-oriented venture capital firm based in Washington, D.C.

The White House official tells NPR's Tamara Keith that Klain's role "is consistent with the view the president articulated in the Oval Office last night that Monaco, Rice and others have done outstanding work in confronting this challenge so far — but given their management of other national and homeland security priorities, additional bandwidth will further enhance the government's Ebola response."

Last edited by Eric on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:55 pm

What do you expect from our Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG)...

Klain was born on August 8, 1961 in Indianapolis, He is a member of the DayBreak Boys Band and grew up in a Jewish home.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:09 pm

I thought we had an Ebola Czar??? The head of the CDC - Dr. Tom Frieden - isn't that HIS job????

But I forget, there is no accountability in this administration for ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:59 pm

This way, they can put a cronie in a high-paying job, so he can be as effective as the Drug-Czar.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:11 pm

And it is pure bullshit they're saying why they aren't seriously considering a travel ban.  They justify it by saying that people will try to sneak in "under the radar" and they won't be caught.

Yeah, right.  

Like it is real easy to sneak into the U.S. across the border from AFRICA!  If any people sneak in by flying to Mexico City and try to sneak across the border, I doubt many would make it before Ebola gets them.  Besides, I suspect that Mexico and Canada screen incoming airline passengers about as well as we do.

And we can surely strong-arm the airlines into kowtowing to a travel ban to the West.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 pm

We need pitch forks
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:26 am

I assume the Czar is to collect information and feed it to Obama...in hopes Obama doesn't f**k up anymore with his stupid comments.

The czar has nothing to do with...we the people or containing the virus.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:07 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
I assume the Czar is to collect information and feed it to Obama...in hopes Obama doesn't f**k up anymore with his stupid comments.

Aren't we in this mess because of bureaucrats in the first place?.....So appointing another will accomplish what exactly?...He worked for and advised Biden....that explains a lot....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:37 am

coup de a teat
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Aren't we in this mess because of bureaucrats in the first place?.....So appointing another will accomplish what exactly?...He worked for and advised Biden....that explains a lot....

And Gore....he cleans up.....that is what his expertise is.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:20 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

And Gore....he cleans up.....that is what his expertise is.

Once again....when there are questions/criticism from conservatives and liberals....there just might be a problem!...

The Czar's first move.... skip a House Committee Meeting on ebola!... Sent a memo for his 'regrets' on missing the hearing on Monday.... There is just no shame to this administration guess they don't want to look more amateur than they already do....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!   A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream! Empty

Back to top Go down

A piss-poor appointment... I just want to scream!
Page 1 of 1