Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Oblamer is a lying POS who insists on politicizing programs that were SUPPOSED to help people. This latest Oblamercare manipulation is disgusting, delaying ANY information about cost and web site functionality and enrollments until AFTER the November elections. Obviously lot's of folks are going to have sticker shock based on some states info leaking out in spite of Oblamers gag order....

"How our government is obscuring facts about your health insurance until after the election."

Robert Laszewski

The second Obamacare open enrollment is scheduled to begin on November 15th and end on February 15th. Instead of learning critical lessons from the mistakes of the first open enrollment fiasco, the Obama administration appears to be trying to silence potential critics.

Last week, The Wall Street Journal reported that the administration sent an email to the insurance companies participating in Obamacare telling them to keep their mouths shut about the testing of the new health law's enrollment system saying, that unlike last year, they would require "all testers (the insurance companies) to acknowledge the confidentiality of this process" before they would be allowed to participate. The administration reminded insurers that their confidentiality agreement with the Obama administration means that insurance executives "will not use, disclose, post to a public forum, or in any way share Test Data with any person or entity, included but not limited to media..." This includes any "results of this testing exercise and any information describing or otherwise relating to the performance or functionality" of the Obamacare enrollment and eligibility system.

**********

Why not open their books and give us a good look at who is really enrolled in the program? Why not now let consumers know now what their 2015 Obamacare health insurance rates look like?

For the same reason the administration delayed the start of the 2015 open enrollment from last year's October 1st start date to November 15th this year.

There is an election on November 4th. Every administration spins the facts. But when it comes to a lack of openness and transparency about Obamacare, this administration has no peer.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/10/12/obamacare-health-care-enrollment-transparency-lacking-column/16933173/

Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:44 pm

I've seen many things from govt in the last dozen years that I would've never thght possible... much less constitutional.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:03 pm

There isn't a real nation in the world. They are all just factory farms. They may have some different management tecniques but they all boil down to " animal farms


Somehow it seemed as though the farm had grown richer without making the animals themselves any richer-except, of course, for the pigs and the dogs.
Animal Farm
Chapter 10.



Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:45 pm

My main peeve is property taxes. Makes me a just a tenant on my own bought and paid for land.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:35 pm

nochain wrote:
Oblamer is a lying POS who insists on politicizing programs that were SUPPOSED to help people. This latest Oblamercare manipulation is disgusting, delaying ANY information about cost and web site functionality and enrollments until AFTER the November elections. Obviously lot's of folks are going to have sticker shock based on some states info leaking out in spite of Oblamers gag order....

"How our government is obscuring facts about your health insurance until after the election."

Robert Laszewski

The second Obamacare open enrollment is scheduled to begin on November 15th and end on February 15th. Instead of learning critical lessons from the mistakes of the first open enrollment fiasco, the Obama administration appears to be trying to silence potential critics.

Last week, The Wall Street Journal reported that the administration sent an email to the insurance companies participating in Obamacare telling them to keep their mouths shut about the testing of the new health law's enrollment system saying, that unlike last year, they would require "all testers (the insurance companies) to acknowledge the confidentiality of this process" before they would be allowed to participate. The administration reminded insurers that their confidentiality agreement with the Obama administration means that insurance executives "will not use, disclose, post to a public forum, or in any way share Test Data with any person or entity, included but not limited to media..." This includes any "results of this testing exercise and any information describing or otherwise relating to the performance or functionality" of the Obamacare enrollment and eligibility system.

**********

Why not open their books and give us a good look at who is really enrolled in the program? Why not now let consumers know now what their 2015 Obamacare health insurance rates look like?

For the same reason the administration delayed the start of the 2015 open enrollment from last year's October 1st start date to November 15th this year.

There is an election on November 4th. Every administration spins the facts. But when it comes to a lack of openness and transparency about Obamacare, this administration has no peer.

he has kept delaying things.

However, there are enough people who were for this, ie doctors, health workers ect who will not be now. You don't hear anything from the media because its not good. Many peoples premiums have gone up, some have gotten shocked by the deductibles, many people have been laid off or are being worked to death. And the billing process is a nightmare. Don't forget all the new regulations that companies had to hire more paper pushers to deal with while getting rid of people who actually do the work.

Oh I could go on. You know I can. But its not a plus for them or they would be using it.

They were clever about how they delayed some parts and how they set up when the fed tit will run dry on some things, after the 2016 election.

however, this year sign ups should be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
My main peeve is property taxes. Makes me a just a tenant on my own bought and paid for land.

I think mine is the corp tax. Democrats love the idea... but are ideologically opposed to a consumption tax or flat tax... when that is EXACTLY what a corp tax accomplishes. Why lie to yourself? I'm expecting the value added tax talkingpoints anytime now.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : FEMA Region 4

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky

There are 8 level of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level that way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend their self from the Government, that way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their life’s (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what the people read and listen too – take control of what the children learn in school.

7) Religions – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

Cool Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealth and the poor, this will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealth with the support of the poor.

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTOL, CONTROLING THE MASSES AND YOU WILL OWN THEM.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:50 pm

The Dude wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
My main peeve is property taxes. Makes me a just a tenant on my own bought and paid for land.

I think mine is the corp tax. Democrats love the idea... but are ideologically opposed to a consumption tax or flat tax... when that is EXACTLY what a corp tax accomplishes. Why lie to yourself? I'm expecting the value added tax talkingpoints anytime now.

My house is paid for....between taxes and insurance I have the equivalent of a house payment.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:38 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
The Dude wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
My main peeve is property taxes. Makes me a just a tenant on my own bought and paid for land.

I think mine is the corp tax. Democrats love the idea... but are ideologically opposed to a consumption tax or flat tax... when that is EXACTLY what a corp tax accomplishes. Why lie to yourself? I'm expecting the value added tax talkingpoints anytime now.

My house is paid for....between taxes and insurance I have the equivalent of a house payment.

I'm sick of subsidizing Florida Citizens Ins. so people can live on the beach/water...I live 10 minutes from the Alabama line and pay an additional 2500 annually just for the privilege of being in Florida. It's disgusting......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 am

nochain wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
The Dude wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
My main peeve is property taxes. Makes me a just a tenant on my own bought and paid for land.

I think mine is the corp tax. Democrats love the idea... but are ideologically opposed to a consumption tax or flat tax... when that is EXACTLY what a corp tax accomplishes. Why lie to yourself? I'm expecting the value added tax talkingpoints anytime now.

My house is paid for....between taxes and insurance I have the equivalent of a house payment.

I'm sick of subsidizing Florida Citizens Ins. so people can live on the beach/water...I live 10 minutes from the Alabama line and pay an additional 2500 annually just for the privilege of being in Florida. It's disgusting......

Ain't that the truth!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column   

Back to top Go down
 
Obamacare is in hiding until after the election: Column
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: