Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  Empty
PostSubject: joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?    joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:06 pm

She instigated the whole GD thing.

It seems to be apparent that what I thought for years is true.

you are two faced...

and yes, I saw the little part about where dreams said you called me bi polar in a phone conversation to her. I over looked it. But it appears the peas have nestled in their pods.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?    joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Think what you want.....those were her words not mine.

Not that I owe anyone an explanation but.....I don't like pit bulls that are allowed to attack. I don't like how SRC animal control operates and I don' t think a call to police should be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?    joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
She instigated the whole GD thing.

It seems to be apparent that what I thought for years is true.

you are two faced...

and yes, I saw the little part about where dreams said you called me bi polar in a phone conversation to her. I over looked it. But it appears the peas have nestled in their pods.

"You are two faced"?

This may be okay at PDF, but it isn't here. Whine about being picked on, or write farewell poems, all you want, Chrissy, but you're stepping over the line. Insults are not allowed here.

Keep PDF arguments at the PDF.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?    joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Think what you want.....those were her words not mine.

Not that I owe anyone an explanation but.....I don't like pit bulls that are allowed to attack. I don't like how SRC animal control operates and I don' t think a call to police should be ignored.

It would have been nice had you denied it. Neutral

and she was harassing those people because they didn't want her dog to shit in their yard. Had she of mind her own damn business there would have been no problem.

If someone starts harassing someone and their dog escapes out the door( like they can do) and gets into it with their dog, what to do? Go after them to have them evicted? that's nice. It really says a lot about the character of a person when they start shit with someone in their neighborhood and then the dogs get into it and she goes after them like the ashat she is. Im just surprised to see you defend those actions, really I am.

Eric, I am done. I wont cause any more drama.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?    joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:56 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?    joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?  Empty

Back to top Go down

joanie? wtf,why are you defending dreams on her dog thing?
Page 1 of 1