Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prepper................... What are you doing today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prepper................... What are you doing today?  Empty
PostSubject: Prepper................... What are you doing today?    Prepper................... What are you doing today?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:22 pm

well for the last couple of weekends Ive been going through my storage stuff. What a mess.

But as I am sittin on the floor with all this stuff in front of me that I have stored away, I feel good about it.

Let me tell you why.

From the massive amounts of medicinal items I have stocked away. I could save lives. That's still important to me.

I have epi pens, albuterol( and you can use a e cig to deliver it, which I have and a small solar charger that can charge a AA batt for the e cig) and just about every other urgent life saving medication you can imagine. I have IV's. vitamins, antibiotics, otic or oral. So much more.

Last weekend I went over my food storage, this weekend its medicinal and hygiene.

I know, I should be out doing something fun. But Im boring and this is fun to me. And it makes me feel prepared for my families needs.

Preppers are jut normal people who like to be prepared. Its not a dirty word.

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Prepper................... What are you doing today?    Prepper................... What are you doing today?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:47 pm

I'm prepared with a bottle of aspirin, ax, chain saw, bandages, a few pistols with ammo, my BBQ grill and things used to prepare food.. I also have enough canned or frozen food to last until veggies would be ready before I ran out, if I planted new veggie plants/seeds today.. OOPS, enough fire wood to last me from now until next spring..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prepper................... What are you doing today?    Prepper................... What are you doing today?  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I'm prepared with a bottle of aspirin, ax, chain saw, bandages, a few pistols with ammo, my BBQ grill and things used to prepare food..  I also have enough canned or frozen food to last until veggies would be ready before I ran out, if I planted new veggie plants/seeds today..  OOPS, enough fire wood to last me from now until next spring..

awesome. Its a good feeling to know your prepared to take care of yourself and the ones you love in times of trouble. Smile

I have a gun and lots of ammo too, I left that off before. its needed to protect your stuff and self. I also have machete's which im very proficient at. pirat

and Ive discovered that roman candles are great for protection and safety flares. bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepper................... What are you doing today?    Prepper................... What are you doing today?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepper................... What are you doing today?
Page 1 of 1