Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order Empty
PostSubject: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:28 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/10/02/a-weakening-sense-of-smell-could-mean-death-is-near/
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 am

(buzzer sound)
I posted this yesterday in the Health section, Smokey.

You're a day late and a dollar short.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:59 am

Yes, but he is right about the socks lol
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:59 am

Eric wrote:
(buzzer sound)

I didn't even know we had a health section. lol

p.s. take some video of the music
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am

Man that stinks...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 am

BobW wrote:
Eric wrote:
(buzzer sound)

I didn't even know we had a health section.  lol

p.s. take some video of the music

Poor Bob, he is just a toaster, getting short citcuited left and right.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Shocking... just shocking, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order   If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order Empty

Back to top Go down

If you can no longer smell dirty socks you might want to start getting your affairs in order
Page 1 of 1