Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black Empty
PostSubject: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:51 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09/30/Cindy-Sheehan-Pelosi-and-Dem-Leadership-Reverse-Racists-Only-Support-Obama-Because-He-is-Black

Tuesday on NewsmaxTV's "The Steve Malzberg Show," anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said in 2005 Nancy Pelosi and top Democrat leaders in the House and Senate said to her face that if she helped them get elected they would end the wars completely, but now they have stopped supporting her even in light of President Barack Obama's escalation of drone attacks.

Sheehan said the left anti war movement is being ignored by the democrats because they are "reverse racists" who are supporting Obama only because he is an African-American.

She said, "I think that there are some people on the so called left, who might say we have to circle our wagons around the first African American president, and to me that is racism in reverse because his policies are actually still the racist policies of empire

that's gotta burn............................ watch it....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 pm

She's an idiot. Democrats are still supporting Obama because he's a democrat and they hate Republicans. It's the same as you hating Democrats. That should be easy for you to figure out. Think about how you feel and change the name of the party.
Obama has been criticized a lot by other Democrats on the war. They still know he's better than any  of the bozos  in your party that want to blow the world up to prove we are the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Let's not get personal, Eddard. Chrissy hasn't come out and said she hates all Democrats.

I'm a Democrat and agree with many of her criticisms of people holding office, including Obama.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:16 pm

I hate anyone not smart enough to see that the present two party system is playing them for  suckers....The parties over, they all need to go.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm

I don't hate Obama.....I listened to his first campaign speeches and his writers were very good...but I figured Hillary would win because, color aside, Obama lacked experience....no two ways about it.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm

And what "experience" did Hillary have ?....She's a first class raving idiot....her and Obama could be bookends.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:40 pm

She had Bill.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Bill cheapened the Office more than anyone before him. He was our first black president. I don't think presidents should be elected if they haven't served in the military. I had a black acquaintance that bragged about his great number of women he had impregnated...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Of course he did.....but people loved his charisma.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:11 pm

People ? I know women like bad boys but Bill had a reputation for raping women....but women like bad boys....Bill is about as bad as they get.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Most believed him...for as long as they could. Others like Cat...made excuses for his sexual behaviour and thought it was no big deal.

My mother thought he was handsome...she did change her mind about him after Monica.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:42 am

Eddard wrote:
She's an idiot. Democrats are still supporting Obama because he's a democrat and they hate Republicans. It's the same as you hating Democrats. That should be easy for you to figure out. Think about how you feel and change the name of the party.
Obama has been criticized a lot by other Democrats on the war. They still know he's better than any  of the bozos  in your party that want to blow the world up to prove we are the strongest.

Well at least you admit to party politics and that promises or ideas mean nothing to you.

I remember when this lady came on the scene. I thought she was crazy. And looking back, she probably was a little temporarily insane from loosing her son in Iraq. I understand that part. What followed was extreme national attention from the democratic party USING her PAIN and SUFFERING to win elections. For her to only find out they never really cared about her anti war agenda or her son.

That's got to bite.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black   Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Cindy Sheehan: Pelosi, Dem Leadership Reverse Racists, Only Support Obama Because He Is Black
Page 1 of 1