Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV Empty
PostSubject: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:08 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:14 am

Nothing like ruining a career choice. I wonder how many years she spent preparing for her career?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:27 am

An explanation why she quit.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Teo, you're a day late and a dollar short, lol.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:23 pm

No Eric I posted the youtube as a youtube. You tried to post it as an image.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Nope.  Mine is a video.

Edit: Instead of using the YouTube button on the forum, I try to get "embedded" video. YouTube give that as a "share" option, where you can click on "share", then click on "embed" and copy the embed text, then paste the embed text directly into the forum without using a forum button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:18 pm

LoL

Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:49 pm

I enjoyed the look on the next reporter's face as much as I enjoyed the resignation.
She already has another job selling weed. Brave lady.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Eric this (Iframe) might work on Iphones and Macs but doesn't seem to work on windows...

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Eric this (Iframe) might work on Iphones and Macs but doesn't seem to work on windows...

It plays on my PC laptop. Even your quote works.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV   TV reporter drops the F bomb and quits her job live on TV EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Teo, does this one work for you?  I got the embed code off LiveLeak.com.  It's not the same topic.

Does this work for anybody else? Please let me know. I have been posting these in the Videos section for quite a while.