Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

PostSubject: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:11 pm

And this is just wrong as well!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jake92

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 pm

They probably got away with it in high school and college and never learned to play by the rules.......
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm

I brought up an offensive runner lowering his helmet at contact when they started the talk about a defensive player "spearing" a couple of years ago. But back on topic... that first clip was a flat out illegal hit. It makes my low back hurt just looking at it. Mamas... don't let your babies grow up to be football players.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:47 pm

That first guy was impacted pretty good. The announcers mentioned his lackadaisical play later in the game and attributed it to him being dehydrated, saying "he is in superb physical shape and shouldn't be dehydrated like that..."

Dumbasses.

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:31 am

The Dude wrote:
I brought up an offensive runner lowering his helmet at contact when they started the talk about a defensive player "spearing" a couple of years ago. But back on topic... that first clip was a flat out illegal hit. It makes my low back hurt just looking at it. Mamas... don't let your babies grow up to be football players.

The ball was at least in the area of the receiver so you are correct the hit was legal....There's a reason why receivers are reluctant to go across the middle....db's and safeties' eyes light up...

Antonio Brown and the Cleveland punter shared a laugh about the play after the game...Brown said he wanted to make sure that the punter knew that he was attempting to hurdle him during the runback...The punter for the Browns said he didn't understand all the talk because he didn't consider it dirty...
Back to top Go down
Eddard

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:56 pm

It's a rough game. Getting badly hurt is a hazard of the job.
The players know it going in. That was a tough hit but that's the way the game goes.

If Americans didn't enjoy the violence of the sport they wouldn't watch.
Nobody here really cares about soccer, do they?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Really, we watch football for the violence? I guess I'm not an American.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:59 pm

It's a team sport and I watch it to see my team win. I don't watch only for the violence but I don't want them to lie down and be run over and hits are what the game is about. Getting hurt is part of the game. If one of those guys flattened you, I promise it would not feel good.
When someone slams someone down on the field and gets a really good hit, the replay guys replay it because they know people want to see how rough it was.

It's a macho game, not like figure skating. Yeah, watching violence is part of the entertainment. You don't have to root for somebody to get killed but seeing someone pick up another guy and slam him to the turf is just part of watching football. If you don't enjoy it a little I can't believe you're really much of a football fan.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:00 pm

BTW, a lot of guys watch Nascar for the wrecks too.

A lot of American guys. You can deny it if you want to but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!   

Back to top Go down

This guy needs to be fined and suspended - DAYUM!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: For The Sports Minded :: Football-
Jump to: