Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... Empty
PostSubject: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 pm

http://kdvr.com/2014/09/05/severe-respiratory-virus-impacting-hundreds-of-kids-reaches-colorado/

Severe respiratory virus impacting hundreds of kids reaches Colorado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
http://kdvr.com/2014/09/05/severe-respiratory-virus-impacting-hundreds-of-kids-reaches-colorado/

Severe respiratory virus impacting hundreds of kids reaches Colorado

we have a epidemic all over he country. Ive followed RSOE for years and have never seen anything like this. look, biological hazard all across the mid states.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

we are under attack

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Let them all go to the school with Obama's and our congressmen's kids.. THAT would end the problem in the states..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Good one, Teo. You got someone to bite on the "Illegals".

Hint: This malady has nothing to do with illegals.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Yeah that's what the Indians said when the Europeans brought them all those wonderful diseases that decimated their populations....
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:03 am

Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... No_Irish_sign_unknown

Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... Nol-japs-straight-forward-dope
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 am

citizenship is not to be given to invaders but to people that respect the process and apply for it....
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 am

My daughter married a Canadian. After his Visa expired they moved to Canada. The process for American Citizenship was unbelievable. He was college grad with 2 degrees and a stabe profession. After 4 years The stress was too much and they divorced and she moved back to the states. It is not as easy as one might think to do things legally .
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:34 am

I agree it's not easy, but should people drive even if they can't pass a drivers test or fly without getting a pilots license?? I bet MOST college grads couldn't pass the test to become a citizen..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:45 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
My daughter married a Canadian.  After his Visa expired they moved to Canada.  The process for American Citizenship was unbelievable.  He was college grad with 2 degrees and a stabe profession. After 4 years The stress was too much and they divorced and she moved back to the states.  It is not as easy as one might think to do things legally .

sorry to hear that HG, that's very unfortunate and I know that must have been very hard on you to watch the frustration for your child. You have my sympathy.

My daughter also married a Canadian but he was born here, both his parents and families were born in Canada. His parents are citizens now but his grandparents, aunts uncles ect are still in Canada.

There are a lot of Canadians in Naples fl. Did you know that?

I'm not sure what occurred with your x son in law but maybe he wasn't really trying?

I am pro closed border as you know. But I am pro legal immigration the proper way.

Also, America allows more immigrants a year than any other country in the world. We need to be screening people properly. Not allowing anyone to walk across, then get in school with our children or even get on buses, planes etc with some of these diseases they are bringing. Because of our open borders diseases and parasites that we rarely had, have made a comeback. Its a well known problem in the medical community. Even recently on the news.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:56 am

He was a very smart man.  Maybe he thought better of becoming an American citizen.  Would you recommend that we not travel outside the  "Safety" of the United States borders??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:08 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
He was a very smart man.  Maybe he thought better of becoming an American citizen.  Would you recommend that we not travel outside the  "Safety" of the United States borders??

I think people have free will and if they want to travel outside the usa to countries and expose themselves to rare disease, that's their choice. Be warned though, if you leave the country and contract some ailment, you better not look like it upon re-entry, even with your passport.

People who come here legally are screened for diseases.

People who are just walking across the border now are not getting screened. And they have been put on public buses, planes ect mixed in with the population. Not only that it is mandatory even for illegal children to be enrolled in school. What does that mean? It means that a few weeks ago when school started, hundreds of thousands of un screened illegals enrolled into our school system sitting right next to our children. I don't like that. Im sorry if you disagree. But I have a grandson who is 5 and is in public school down here and this negligent behavior puts our children at risk. And I know it is a fact. I have sat in numerous hospital heads of department meetings discussing it.

Legal responsible immigration is the way to go to protect our families. Open borders is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Do we screen the 1,000s of foreign tourists who visit the USA every year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:37 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Do we screen the 1,000s of foreign  tourists who visit the USA every year?  

Depends on what country they are coming from. If they are coming from a waived country they do not need a visa.
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visa-waiver-program.html#reference

But if you need a visa, yes they must prove vaccinations and good health.

Important Notice to Immigrant Visa Applicants Concerning Vaccination Requirements

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:.
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Influenza type b (Hib)
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Pertussis
Polio
Rotavirus
Rubella
Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids
Varicella
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/vaccinations.html

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

CDC Travelers’ Health provides information and health recommendations for US residents traveling internationally. If you live outside the United States and plan to travel here, please check resources in your own country for travel health information.
There are no vaccination requirements for visitors to the United States. For information on US-based infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported by CDC, please see the CDC Current Outbreak List.
For general advice about your trip to the United States, see these additional resources:
US Department of State’s Travel.State.gov - including information on visas for foreign citizens traveling to the United States.
US Customs and Border Protection
Transportation Security Administration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:25 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
CDC Travelers’ Health provides information and health recommendations for US residents traveling internationally. If you live outside the United States and plan to travel here, please check resources in your own country for travel health information.
There are no vaccination requirements for visitors to the United States. For information on US-based infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported by CDC, please see the CDC Current Outbreak List.
For general advice about your trip to the United States, see these additional resources:
US Department of State’s Travel.State.gov - including information on visas for foreign citizens traveling to the United States.
US Customs and Border Protection
Transportation Security Administration

cant help what the cdc says. The GOV VISA people say other wise when applying for visa's. I gave you the link. Proof again you cant get a straight answer from the gov lol One tells ya one thing, another ,another lol... but for a fact if its not a waved country and you need a visa to come here
you will in fact have to meet those requirements. They will go to the visa people not the cdc to get their visas.

also, pertaining to immigrants.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Classes of aliens ineligible for visas or admission
Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, aliens who are inadmissible under the following paragraphs are ineligible to receive visas and ineligible to be admitted to the United States:

(1) Health-related grounds
(A) In general
Any alien—

(i) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to have a communicable disease of public health significance; [1]

(ii) except as provided in subparagraph (C), who seeks admission as an immigrant, or who seeks adjustment of status to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, and who has failed to present documentation of having received vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases, which shall include at least the following diseases: mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus and diphtheria toxoids, pertussis, influenza type B and hepatitis B, and any other vaccinations against vaccine-preventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices,

(iii) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services in consultation with the Attorney General)—
(I) to have a physical or mental disorder and behavior associated with the disorder that may pose, or has posed, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others, or

(II) to have had a physical or mental disorder and a history of behavior associated with the disorder, which behavior has posed a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others and which behavior is likely to recur or to lead to other harmful behavior, or

(iv) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to be a drug abuser or addict,

is inadmissible.

(http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

I'm not going to argue with you about it. It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that we have regulations for immigration into this country and also people who get visas to come here for what ever reason. We have MANDATORY VACCINATIONS for our own populace.

Sure are there some cracks. absolutely as with every freaking thing the massive gov undertakes. so many pieces they cant keep up with it.

But a open border with no checks? come on HG. Are you really taking the stance that a open border is the best thing for the country?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Where did he say he was for an open border, Chrissy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Eric wrote:
Where did he say he was for an open border, Chrissy?

He's debating the negatives of screening for immigration and his other replies "IMPLY" it.

If he is not for a open border where people can just come in and not be screened at all then I would love to hear how what he has been saying meshes with having screened immigration.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Perhaps he is just playing the "devil's advocate". It seems to me that you said the same thing about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Eric wrote:
Perhaps he is just playing the "devil's advocate".  It seems to me that you said the same thing about me.

quack quack.....

If it walks like a duck, Razz

Ive been nice about our conversations eric.

His stance on here is undeniably implied no screening or even test for immigrants. What else is left eric for the immigration process?

shall I just agree with everything all the time? will that be better for everyone? or shall I just shut up all together? I aim to please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:18 pm

I just wonder what would have happened to the "Vietnamese Boat People" that I worked with if the same "Screening" laws would have been applied to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:33 pm

I guess they would have gotten screened as refugees nothing wrong with that?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_health

That law and that instance is so close in date not sure if they did or not

How about this HG

I guess I winder how all the parents of sick and dead children feel that our laws are not being followed and a unnecessary infection was inflicted on thier loved one

It's occurring now and for the last several years it's gotten bad

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:55 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I just wonder what would have happened to the "Vietnamese Boat People" that I worked with if the same "Screening" laws would have been applied to them.

Well we attacked Vietnam and blew it to hell so I guess we owed them...when did we attack Mexico and blow it to hell...My history is a little rough...
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:57 pm

We are the largest consumers of illegal drugs in the world.  Our inability to control the problem has caused serious issues in the economies of other countries.  We blame others,the suppliers, but it is us, the consumers, who are to blame.  Children crossing the border is the least of our problems...

Drug Trafficking in the United States

The illegal drug market in the United States is one of the most profitable in the world. As such, it attracts the most ruthless, sophisticated, and aggressive drug traffickers. Drug law enforcement agencies face an enormous challenge in protecting the country's borders. Each year, according to the U.S. Customs Service, 60 million people enter the United States on more than 675,000 commercial and private flights. Another 6 million come by sea and 370 million by land. In addition, 116 million vehicles cross the land borders with Canada and Mexico. More than 90,000 merchant and passenger ships dock at U.S. ports. These ships carry more than 9 million shipping containers and 400 million tons of cargo. Another 157,000 smaller vessels visit our many coastal towns. Amid this voluminous trade, drug traffickers conceal cocaine, heroin, marijuana, MDMA, and methamphetamine shipments for distribution in U.S. neighborhoods.

Diverse groups traffic and distribute illegal drugs. Criminal groups operating from South America smuggle cocaine and heroin into the United States via a variety of routes, including land routes through Mexico, maritime routes along Mexico's east and west coasts, sea routes through the Caribbean, and international air corridors. Furthermore, criminal groups operating from neighboring Mexico smuggle cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, amphetamine, and marijuana into the United States. These criminal groups have smuggled heroin and marijuana across the Southwest Border and distributed them throughout the United States since the 1970s. In addition to distributing cocaine and methamphetamine in the West and Midwest, these Mexico-based groups now are attempting to expand the distribution of those drugs into eastern U.S. markets.

Likewise, the use of the drug 3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), also known on the street as "Ecstasy," has increased at an alarming rate in the United States over the last several years. Israeli and Russian drug trafficking syndicates and Western Europe-based drug traffickers are the principal traffickers of MDMA worldwide. MDMA, primarily manufactured clandestinely in Western Europe, is smuggled into the United States by couriers via commercial airlines, as well as through the use of express package carriers. Finally, criminal groups based in Southeast and Southwest Asia smuggle heroin into the United States. Using New York City as a major distribution hub, these criminal groups move heroin up and down the eastern seaboard and into the Midwest.

Besides these criminal groups based abroad, domestic organizations cultivate, produce, manufacture, or distribute illegal drugs such as marijuana, methamphetamine, phencyclidine (PCP), and lysergic acid diethyamide (LSD). By growing high-potency sinsemilla, domestic cannabis growers provide marijuana that easily competes with other illegal drugs. With demand for methamphetamine remaining high, especially in the West and Midwest, so, too, does the number of illicit laboratories that supply methamphetamine to a growing number of addicts. Additionally, a small number of chemists manufacture LSD that is subsequently distributed primarily to high school and college students throughout the United States.

COCAINE

Cocaine trafficking and abuse continue to threaten the health and safety of American citizens. According to drug abuse indicators, the use of both powder and crack cocaine have stabilized, albeit at high levels. The trafficking, distribution, and abuse of cocaine and crack cocaine have spread from urban environments to smaller cities and suburban areas of the country, bringing a commensurate increase in violence and criminal activity. The level of violence associated with cocaine trafficking today, however, does not compare to the rampant violence of the 1980s when the crack epidemic was at its worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 am

Still stuck on thinking all those thousands are children are you

Well

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...   Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease... Empty

Back to top Go down

Obamas illegals..the gift that keeps giving...disease...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next