Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans

Go down 
+2
riceme
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans Empty
PostSubject: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:08 am

http://www.conservativefiringline.com/virginia-democrat-says-hes-okay-with-extermination-of-five-million-americans/

Democrats are the party of hate and violence....

Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans Mikey-kill-nra
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:55 am

What a nut.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 am

riceme wrote:
What a nut.

What a Left-Wing Fanatic!....They cling to their NO Guns and Use Religion for their Hate Filled Agendas....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:48 am

The odd thing is that even though the leftist agenda and methods are well documented... people still think it's different this time or that it can't happen in this country. That requires conditioning.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:32 am

Let him walk around without armed security...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 am

what a dumbass. Should he be arrested and charged with inciting violence?

Wonder if any dumb libs will kill off a few NRA members.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:11 am

The first amendment grants him the right to say what he feels, within reason.

But, opening his mouth and saying shit like that might get him killed.  

Just what we need in Washington... another dumbass saying crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:48 am

Population control has been a core tennant of progressivism... see eugenics.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:32 am

Unless population control becomes mandatory, Eugenics won't work.  The smart folks with good genes tend to limit the size of their families so each family member is guaranteed a good standard of living, while the poor seem to have a multitude of children, all placing a burden on society and their families.

I speak of this with the USA in mind, but it seems that this is also true worldwide.

Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans 350px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg

Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans Pop10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 am

Eric wrote:
The first amendment grants him the right to say what he feels, within reason.

But, opening his mouth and saying shit like that might get him killed.  

Just what we need in Washington... another dumbass saying crazy shit.

Good point....conservatives and others that support the Constitution have to take the good and the bad behavior of individuals especially free speech.... Instead of boycotts...censure etc., always been of the thought to allow those extremists [all sides] to continue to spew and they'll be exposed for what they are....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:12 am

I agree MW but the media has to report the truth, not just the BS from one side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Dang! In Africa they have lots of babies

But here they have lots of babies and get taken care of, it's not that big of a deterrent here to be poor and suck off the gov, people brag about it now

Idiocracy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans   Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans Empty

Back to top Go down

Democrat wants to kill me and 5 million other Americans
Page 1 of 1