Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Baby’s First Manslaughter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
polecat

polecat

Baby’s First Manslaughter Empty
PostSubject: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:17 pm

A 9-year-old girl learning to fire a submachine gun accidentally killed her instructor at a shooting range when the weapon recoiled over her shoulder, according to Arizona authorities. The instructor, 39-year-old Charles Vacca, died at a hospital late Monday night after he was shot in the head.

if only a good guy with a gun were there
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Baby’s First Manslaughter HT_girl_range1_ml_140827_16x9_992

According to the Mohave County Sheriff's Office, the instructor –- identified as Charles Vacca, 39 –- was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use the Uzi. The girl's parents, who are from New Jersey, stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

The girl, in a gray T-shirt, pink shorts and her hair in a braid, can be seen in the video being advised to adjust her feet. "All right, go ahead and give me one shot," Vacca is heard telling her.

The instructor praises the girl for the shot and then tells her, "All right full auto."

As the girl pulled the trigger, and the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff's Office said. Vacca was flown to the University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, authorities said.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:47 pm

"All right, go ahead and give me one shot," Just doing what she was told....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Guns are fun when properly handled....my dad gave me a 12 gauge when I was 8 and I leaned against the front of our car when I fired it....BOOM ! and I was looking up at the sky my head hitting the hood...Dad and I both had a good laugh...you progressives need to unwad your panties...
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Who are you talking to? Me? I have had guns all my life. Still have a bunch of them,,,,
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:10 pm

No I was talking to the OP.....I know you got more sense....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Guns are tools to be used when needed and put away between use.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 pm

LOL OK Just checking...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Yeah like chainsaws...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Right Teo.. Big chain saws for big trees and smaller ones for smaller ones, but neither should be used without prior training.... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby’s First Manslaughter   Baby’s First Manslaughter Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby’s First Manslaughter
Page 1 of 1