Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Take Out China

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Let's Take Out China Empty
PostSubject: Let's Take Out China   Let's Take Out China EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 pm

You all know that I am not vociferous about my political opinions online for several reasons. That said:

I would much rather take down China, to the last man, than allow the extinction of African elephants in the wild.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/08/140818-elephants-africa-poaching-cites-census/

100,000 elephants dead in six years. At this rate, they will all be gone in the wild, in twenty.

Last edited by SheSurfs on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's Take Out China   Let's Take Out China EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 pm

And the rhinos, too.  Poached for their horns.

And bears kept in small cages just so they can collect their bile.

And sharks released with their fins cut off, dooming them to asphyxiation or starvation, just so the Chinese can have their soup.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Let's Take Out China   Let's Take Out China EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Sometimes it's hard to believe that humans can be so inhumane.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Let's Take Out China   Let's Take Out China EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Yes….and this too:

Let's Take Out China 556688_451815311553186_416232015_n_zpse9775b89

The dogs in the above photo were rescued…thousands…most…are not.

I'll spare you all the one of the live dogs crawling out of boiling pots of water as they are being cooked to eat.

Riceme, you have often heard me say that so many animals do a much better job at being their species than so many of us do at being a member of ours.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Let's Take Out China   Let's Take Out China EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh god, that reminds me of Kimi Peck. She claims to be an animal rescuer, but she is an animal hoarder, abuser and killer. She has been arrested for it in Beverly Hills, Sacramento, Tehachapi (two or three times), Colorado and Wyoming that I know of. Google her... she needs to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Take Out China   Let's Take Out China Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Take Out China
Page 1 of 1