Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place Empty
PostSubject: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Na, no one is protesting.

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -
Fifteen people were shot in a rash of violence in New York City.
The violence left two people dead and 13 others injured within a span of just 8 hours.
The NYPD reported the first shooting late Saturday. It happened at an East Harlem Park.

In that incident, 3 people were shot, with one of the victims being seriously injured, at Jefferson Park on 113th Street and First Avenue; Shortly before 3 a.m.

On Sunday, 2 people were shot dead in Hamilton Heights when a driver got out of his car and opened fire.

The motorist fled after killing a 21-year-old and a 29-year-old man.

A man in his 20s was shot on West 128th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue in Harlem at around 1 a.m.

A 19-year-old man was shot on Lewis Avenue and Van Buren Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant at around 2 a.m. And a 26-year-old was shot at Sutter Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue in East New York at around 5:30 a.m.
3 people were shot in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx around 3 a.m. Sunday.

A 19-year-old and a 24-year-old were both shot in the arm and a 29-year-old was shot in the thigh. The three victims are expected to survive.

In the South Jamaica section of Queens at around 6 a.m. Sunday, 4 people were shot when two men got out of a car and fired more than 20 rounds. Two of them are in critical condition.

Police say three other people were shot and injured with non-life-threatening injuries in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Officers from the NYPD also shot and injured a man who was attacking a woman with a knife in an apartment building in the Bronx shortly before 4 a.m. Sunday.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26301402/15-shot-in-nyc-within-8-hours-2-dead

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York

I want to wake up, in a city that never sleeps
And find I'm king of the hill
Top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York..New York

New York...New York
I want to wake up, in a city that never sleeps
And find I'm A number one, top of the list
King of the hill, A number one....

These little town blues, are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York..New York New York!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Next comes looting and burning buildings.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

It doesn't fit an agenda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Oh yeah That agenda thing < wink>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Btw

Don't forget. Heavy gun laws

And didn't they post the damn assesses of gun owners there a couple years ago?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Dammit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 pm

The revolution will not be televised.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Next comes looting and burning buildings.

Nah, Joani, they can choke-hold and kill a guy and there won't be looting and riots in New York.

Killing a guy who was fixing to stab a woman is justification for using lethal force.  Reverend Jackson ain't gonna speak on that scumbag's behalf.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place   15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place Empty

Back to top Go down

15 shot in NYC within 8 hours, 2 dead. Gun control at work. People are protesting all over the place
Page 1 of 1