Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... Empty
PostSubject: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 pm

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/morgue-worker-admits-to-having-sex-with-corpse

Douglas' wife testified in a deposition that he reeked of sex when she picked him up from work. She said she called the coroner's office and reported him, but the morgue supervisor told her to stop calling.
The families of the three victims sued the county in 2012.

Douglas, now 60, was convicted of gross abuse of a corpse in the cases of Karen Range, Charlene Appling and April Hicks in 1991 and 1992.

Douglas also admitted to having sex with bodies being stored while awaiting autopsies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 pm

damn nasty assed men

barf!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 pm

A chilling effect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
A chilling effect!

on noooooooooooo you didn't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Gross. Thanks for posting that so I could read it right before I go to sleep, T. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
http://www.abc15.com/news/national/morgue-worker-admits-to-having-sex-with-corpse

Douglas' wife testified in a deposition that he reeked of sex when she picked him up from work. She said she called the coroner's office and reported him, but the morgue supervisor told her to stop calling.
The families of the three victims sued the county in 2012.

Douglas, now 60, was convicted of gross abuse of a corpse in the cases of Karen Range, Charlene Appling and April Hicks in 1991 and 1992.

Douglas also admitted to having sex with bodies being stored while awaiting autopsies.

"reeked of sex when she picked him up from work".....IF he worked alone....THAT WOULD BE A CLUE!!!!!.... RUN...RUN...far away!....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 am

Despicable!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Eric wrote:
Despicable!

I guess he thought they were less cold hearted than his wife................

Blame Joanie, she made me do it.  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 pm

riceme wrote:
Gross. Thanks for posting that so I could read it right before I go to sleep, T. Appreciate it.

Sweet dreams......They always said I was a lady killer but I was acquitted....my Doctor told me I should eat dates for digestive health but they all complained so much it upset my stomach.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...   Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH6C-AHOHc5AYfyGl5prLMPN_5AJ63D0LtTC5LYcTnzaQmm-G9

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2e4Dhod7M

Smile

Sorry! I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down

Man has sex with morgue corpses..lots of them...
Page 1 of 1