Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?  Empty
PostSubject: Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?    Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Do you feel like you cant speak up or the PC police will be after you?

Let me give you hope.

You are here. You are here now for a purpose.

If you do not speak up you defeat your purpose.

If not now, when? Shall you remain forever in your OPRESSED shelter?

Or will you rise above as blessed angels singing the song of righteousness

Today more than ever we know the oppressions of others fates

We allow so much harm to others in the name of PC

We will brace ourselves for the wickedness and lashes that may come for standing up.

And one at a time, we will make a difference.

Smile, you have been picked to change one person today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?    Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:08 pm

makin a living the old hard way............................

draggin the line............

Im draggin the line...................................................................................................

flower 
Back to top Go down
Paix

PostSubject: Re: Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?    Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Frankly, I am tired of the opining and "awareness" movements where everyone spends their days making everyone else aware of their cause and then patting themselves on the back for accomplishing some good deed - PC or not. Until you get busy and actually DO something to resolve oppression, injustice and suffering, it actually puts you in negative territory - spinning wheels and hope for recognition of your high-mindedness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?    Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:21 am

Paix wrote:
Frankly, I am tired of the opining and  "awareness" movements where everyone spends their days making everyone else aware of their cause and then patting themselves on the back for accomplishing some good deed - PC or not. Until you get busy and actually DO something to resolve oppression, injustice and suffering, it actually puts you in negative territory - spinning wheels and hope for recognition of your high-mindedness.

I agree.

I want to go back to when people just said what it is. The flat out truth as they see it.

And when I speak of oppression in the sense of this thread, I am talking about people who feel like they can not express themselves without being labeled something.

And I think I have over the years been a very good example of someone who IS NOT politically correct.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?    Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Does hard facts scare you? Does truth hurt your feelings?
Page 1 of 1