Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:29 am

The left has indicted him. And truthfully if they can indite him for that, then they all need to go. Well they all do need to go anyway. I can think of a dozen worse use of power by the president alone that is worse than what perry had done .

They are after him because he first is a republican and second because he is not for amnesty

http://m.statesman.com/news/news/rick-perry-indicted-for-lehmberg-veto-threat/ng3zF/

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:05 am

Yeah if those asshole liberals can actually use the IRS to ruin and intimidate people why can't Perry use funding to push out a lousy employe ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:14 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yeah if those asshole liberals can actually use the IRS to ruin and intimidate people why can't Perry use funding to push out a lousy employe ?

Hmm politicians using funding to get their way. What a novel idea. Must be like how states that didn't expand Medicaid got punished in the law.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:55 am

Damn Perry, threatening to remove a drunk public servant, then following through on it. She should have resigned after using her position to intimidate and threaten the officers that arrested her.

BTW.....didn't Obama get the Secretary of Education to with hold funding and grants to schools that did not like Michelle's menu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:00 am

There are three obvious reasons this is nothing more than a political witch hunt ....

One, the governor was just doing his job.

Two, political battle such as these have always been a normal part of the functioning of our government.

Three, ....

.... ummmmm, .....

.... err ....

.... ahem ....

.... uh, sorry I can't, ....

.... oops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:22 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damn Perry, threatening to remove a drunk public servant, then following through on it. She should have resigned after using her position to intimidate and threaten the officers that arrested her.

BTW.....didn't Obama get the Secretary of Education to with hold funding and grants to schools that did not like Michelle's menu?

affraid 

You don't say..........

Obama blocks agencies’ funding to stop Obamacare reforms
President Barack Obama is threatening to deny funding to all unfunded federal agencies until GOP legislators abandon their reforms to the Obamacare law that regulates the nation’s health-sector.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/obama-blocks-agencies-funding-to-stop-obamacare-reforms/

INDICT
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:26 am

Dammit! I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:54 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dammit!  I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

Me too.

I can only hope we get to use this rule fairly across all party lines.

That should clean up a good amount of the mess we have sitting in the white house LOL  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:00 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3734640279001/judge-jeanine-gov-perry-indictment-is-hogwash/#sp=show-clips
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Big sad sigh..........we're in hell's basket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:21 pm

No, he did not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Perry is in serious trouble. I agree the DA should have resigned but Perry lawfully cannot withhold funding for a public agency for that reason. Perry was also being investigated by that agency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:46 pm

dreamsglore wrote:
Perry is in serious trouble. I agree the DA should have resigned but Perry lawfully cannot withhold funding for a public agency for that reason. Perry was also being investigated by that agency.

But then neither can the Feds lawfully withhold funding to states for health care, education, etc...

Otherwise as a governor of the state I think I'd withhold the collection of taxes in my state to the federal government.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 am

It's almost comical. When govt finally gets the result correct... some bureaucratic trap goes off to screw it up. I don't even like perry... but this is a stupid waste of govt. He's probably done things alot worse that actually hurt the citizen's interests.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 am

The Dude wrote:
It's almost comical. When govt finally gets the result correct... some bureaucratic trap goes off to screw it up. I don't even like perry... but this is a stupid waste of govt. He's probably done things alot worse that actually hurt the citizen's interests.

Former big shot republican Tom DeLay [not a big fan] was run out of Congress from the same area and similar allegations as those against Gov Perry...After almost three years the charges against DeLay were dropped after all the damage to his name/political career was done...

It seems that there are some democrats [in these cases] that have found a sweet spot in the judicial system that goes even further than the old saying that a Grand Jury can indict a ham sandwich...Further there should be higher courts and others up the food chain that would stop this nonsense but then again...at the top of the food chain...AG eric holder and the cowh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry   

Back to top Go down

Dirty politics used against gov Rick Perry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: