Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Age appropriate, dontcha think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Age appropriate, dontcha think? Empty
PostSubject: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 am

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Oh, Eric that is just so sad.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:21 pm

YHGTBSM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:28 pm

THATS! EFFFED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH?

I do not know how people got so efffed up......

Welcome to the new age............ welcome to the new age.................

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Should be charged with child abuse....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Should be charged with child abuse....

The protest about this stuff should have started 20-30 years ago

I'm sorry but this is today. Butts mean nothing, twerking means nothing, fish net hose are no longer bed room supplies.

I don't necessarily agree with it all, I'm a bit of a prude for this era myself, surprisingly so. but this isn't Andy Griffith days no more.

Its freaking wild out here and it even scares me, and I'm wild for a 50 yo LOL

what do you expect when you have twerking icons and sex slut anima cartoon on boxes of cereal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:36 pm

BTW.. I think all these white people doing that are scum and that's because I am racist against white people.  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:06 am

Chrissy* wrote:
BTW.. I think all these white people doing that are scum and that's because I am racist against white people.  Razz 

I guess people didn't get my sarcasm here.

Because I know had this been black people and people made negative comments you would be called racist. Especially by people like seaoat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:23 am

I blame Elvis Presley.

Those damn kids with their gyrating hips and devil music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:11 am

salinsky wrote:
I blame Elvis Presley.

Those damn kids with their gyrating hips and devil music.

I blame liberals  Razz Elvis didn't twerk with his butt hanging out.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:15 am

The world is trying to objectify kids and make them sexual at a younger age...this is because MOST of our leadership in the highest places are PEDOPHILES ! I guess these satanic humanists have nothing better to do but defile children...The" royal" family is a bunch of child murderin sick scum....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:38 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The world is trying to objectify kids and make them sexual at a younger age...this is because MOST of our leadership in the highest places are PEDOPHILES ! I guess these satanic humanists have nothing better to do but defile children...The" royal" family is a bunch of child murderin sick scum....

You need to get out more. Trying to make kids more sexual has been going on MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Scooby doo made us all hippie pot heads.

Wonder woman made us strong feministic butt kickers

and Disco music made us sensual

and RAP music made us vulgar

Lets not argue about it. You and I can just do a twerk off LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:06 am

Chrissy* wrote:
Elvis didn't twerk with his butt hanging out.

No, but the kids were still being corrupted, and the old fogies were still apoplectic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:13 am

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Elvis didn't twerk with his butt hanging out.

No, but the kids were still being corrupted, and the old fogies were still apoplectic.

You mean like now? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age appropriate, dontcha think?   Age appropriate, dontcha think? Empty

Back to top Go down

Age appropriate, dontcha think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: General-
Jump to: